The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Bodleian Library (Oxford)T195556Richard Polwhele's 'A letter to the Rev. Robert Hawker' was published in 1799.Dock : printed and sold by J. Heydon: sold also by E. Hoxland, Dock; P. Nettleton. [sic] and T. Richards, Plymouth: S. Woolmer, Exeter; W. Bulgin, Bristol; S. Hazard, Bath; T. Chapman, London, and by various other booksellers, . ,17,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Remarks-on-the-Rev-R-Polwheles-Letter-to-the-Rev-R-Hawker-occasioned-by-his-late-expedition-into-Cornwall-By-N-T-Carrington~~N-T-Carrington Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Remarks On The Rev. R. Polwhele's "letter To The Rev. R. Hawker, ... Occasioned By His Late Expedition Into Cornwall." By N. T. Carrington, ... N. T. Carrington, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Remarks On The Rev. R. Polwhele's "letter To The Rev. R. Hawker, ... Occasioned By His Late Expedition Into Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Remarks on the REV. R. Polwhele's "Letter to the REV. R. Hawker, ... Occasioned by His Late Expedition Into Cornwall." by N. T. Carrington, ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Remarks on the REV. R. Polwhele's "Letter to the REV. R. Hawker, ... Occasioned by His Late Expedition Into Cornwall." by N. T. Carrington, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - Remarks on the REV. R. Polwhele's "Letter to the REV. R. Hawker, ... Occasioned by His Late Expedition Into Cornwall." by N. T. Carrington, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170942642
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170942644
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,073 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 05.03.2012 01:34:08
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:30:19
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Reply to the REV. Thomas Davis of Reading, in Berkshire; Occasioned by His Letter of Abuse, Addressed to William Augustus Clarke, ...", von "Clarke, William Augustus" (9781170942635)
- "A Letter to a Nobleman in the Country, on the Great Affair of Mr. Annesley: Containing a Full and Distinct Account ... Together with Some Particular", von "Impartial Pen, Pen" (9781170942659)
- "Two Letters to the Right Honourable Sir John Cust Bart. Speaker of the House of Commons, a Certificate, &C.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170942628)
- "An Impartial Narrative of the Most Important Engagements, Which Took Place Between His Majesty's Forces and the Rebels, During the Irish Rebellion, 1", von "Jones, John" (9781170942666)
- "To Mr. Peckham, One of His Majesty's Counsel of the Court of King's-Bench, Learned in the Law.", von "Inseparable Friend of John King, Friend" (9781170942611)
- "County of Southampton. a True Copy of the Poll Book for the Election of One Knight, ... Taken at Alresford, ... the 13th of December 1779, ... Candida", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170942673)