Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Cambridge University LibraryT166338London : printed for Richard Sare, 1715. 23,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-great-end-and-usefulness-of-government-In-a-sermon-preachd-at-the-assizes-held-at-Aylesbury-the-2d-of-March-1714-By-David-Trimnell~~David-Trimnell Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170935478, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Great End and Usefulness of Government. in a Sermon Preach'd at the Assizes Held at Aylesbury, ... the 2D of March, ... 1714. by David Trimnell, . - Taschenbuch
[ED: Taschenbuch], [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions], Versandfertig in 6-10 Tagen, [SC: 0.00]
buecher.de GmbH & Co. KG
Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei, Versand nach Deutschland (EUR 0.00)
The Great End and Usefulness of Government. in a Sermon Preach'd at the Assizes Held at Aylesbury, ... the 2D of March, ... 1714. by David Trimnell, .
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Great End and Usefulness of Government. in a Sermon Preach'd at the Assizes Held at Aylesbury, ... the 2D of March, ... 1714. by David Trimnell, .
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170935477
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170935478
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,077 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 17.05.2011 19:15:38
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:13:46
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Great Question Consider'd: In a Sermon on Acts XVI. 30. ... by Samuel Blackwell, ...", von "Blackwell, Samuel" (9781170935460)
- "The Church Catechism, with Single Proofs Taken from the Words of Scripture Only. After a New Method. by the Reverend Mr. Bunbury. the Eighth Edition.", von "Bunbury, William" (9781170935484)
- "Lay-Nonconformity Justified, in a Dialogue Between a Gentleman of the Town in Communion with the Church of England, and His Dissenting Friend in the C", von "Norman, John" (9781170935453)
- "The Holiness of Christian Churches: Set Forth in a Sermon Preach'd September 4, MDCCXIX. at the Consecration of the New Church at Sunderland. by Thoma", von "Mangey, Thomas" (9781170935491)
- "Lay-Nonconformity Justified, in a Dialogue Between a Gentleman of the Town in Communion with the Church of England, and His Dissenting Friend in the C", von "Norman, John" (9781170935446)
- "Christ's Nativity, the Good Tidings of Great Joy to All People. a Sermon Preached on Christmas-Day, in the Parish-Church of Collingtree. by John Clark", von "Clarke, John" (9781170935507)