The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Cambridge University LibraryESTCID: N028795Notes: Imprint: Rochdale : printed for and sold by J. Hartley: sold also by C. Law, London; J Guthrie, Edinburgh; Binns, Leeds; Clarke, Manchester; and all other bookseller [sic], 1798. Collation: ,66p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-defence-of-the-late-national-fast-on-principles-of-true-religion-sound-policy-By-Thomas-Wood~~Thomas-Wood BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170913849, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 72 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=145gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Defence Of The Late National Fast, On Principles Of True Religion & Sound Policy. By Thomas Wood. - neues Buch
A Defence Of The Late National Fast, On Principles Of True Religion & Sound Policy. By Thomas Wood. Thomas Wood, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Defence Of The Late National Fast, On Principles Of True Religion & Sound Policy. By Thomas Wood. Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Defence of the Late National Fast, on Principles of True Religion & Sound Policy. by Thomas Wood.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Defence of the Late National Fast, on Principles of True Religion & Sound Policy. by Thomas Wood.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170913840
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170913849
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,145 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 12.09.2011 16:03:39
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:29:58
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Principles of Deism Truly Represented and Set in a Clear Light. in Two Dialogues Between a Sceptick and a Deist. the First Concerning the Christia", von "Gastrell, Francis" (9781170913833)
- "Lettres Sur La Religion Essentielle A L'Homme, Distingue de Ce Qui N'En Est Que L'Accessoire. ...", von "Huber, Marie" (9781170913857)
- "Two Sermons (and a Prayer of Benjamin Kidd's, ... Preached in London, in the Year 1739, and Taken in Short-Hand ...", von "Kidd, Benjamin" (9781170913826)
- "Memoirs of the Life of the Very Reverend MR James Fraser of Brea, ... Written by Himself. ... the Second Edition.", von "Fraser, James" (9781170913864)
- "Sermons by the editor of the Letters between Theodosius and Constantia. ... Volume 1 of 2", von "Langhorne, John" (9781170913819)
- "The Quakers Pedegree [Sic] Trac'd, Or; Some Brief Observations on Their Agreement with the Church of Rome Both in Their Principles and Practices. .. b", von "Cockson, Edward" (9781170913871)