The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Library of CongressW027840Portsmouth [N.H.] : Printed by John Melcher, 1800. 22,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General President-Washingtons-resignation-and-address-to-the-citizens-of-the-United-States-September-17-1796-An-invaluable-legacy-to-Americans~~George-Washington Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
President Washington's Resignation And Address To The Citizens Of The United States, September 17, 1796. An Invaluable Legacy To Americans. George Washington, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, President Washington's Resignation And Address To The Citizens Of The United States, September 17, 1796. An Invaluable Books>Social and Cultural Studies
President Washington's Resignation and Address to the Citizens of the United States, September 17, 1796. an Invaluable Legacy to Americans. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
President Washington's Resignation and Address to the Citizens of the United States, September 17, 1796. an Invaluable Legacy to Americans.
Detailangaben zum Buch - President Washington's Resignation and Address to the Citizens of the United States, September 17, 1796. an Invaluable Legacy to Americans.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170852965
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170852963
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,073 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 10.04.2011 23:42:12
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:28:55
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Rules and Articles, for the Better Government of the Troops Raised, or to Be Raised, and Kept in Pay by and at the Joint Expence of the Twelve United", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170852958)
- "A Discourse, on the Death of General George Washington, Delivered in the Township of Northampton, Bucks County, Pennsylvania, on the 22d of February", von "Larzelere, Jacob" (9781170852972)
- "Journals of Congress, from Monday, August 16th, to Saturday, August 21st, 1779, Inclusive.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170852941)
- "The Law of Evidence. by the Late Lord Chief Baron Gilbert. the Fifth Edition, Corrected; With Many Additions; And a Complete Table to the Whole.", von "Gilbert, Geoffrey" (9781170852989)
- "The Carpenters' Rules of Work, in the Town of Boston.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170852934)
- "An Abridgment of Burn's Justice of the Peace and Parish Officer. to Which Is Added, an Appendix, Containing Some General Rules and Directions Necessa", von "Burn, Richard" (9781170852996)