The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The eighteenth-century fascination with Greek and Roman antiquity followed the systematic excavation of the ruins at Pompeii and Herculaneum in southern Italy; and after 1750 a neoclassical style dominated all artistic fields. The titles here trace developments in mostly English-language works on painting, sculpture, architecture, music, theater, and other disciplines. Instructional works on musical instruments, catalogs of art objects, comic operas, and more are also included. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T045138Notes: Imprint: London : printed for J. Debrett, 1792. Collation: ,100p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Art~~ History ~~ General Road-To-Ruin~~Thomas-Holcroft Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Road To Ruin: A Comedy. As It Is Acted At The Theatre Royal, Covent-garden. By Thomas Holcroft. Thomas Holcroft, Books, Art and Architecture, The Road To Ruin: A Comedy. As It Is Acted At The Theatre Royal, Covent-garden. By Thomas Holcroft. Books>Art and Architecture
The Road to Ruin: A Comedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre Royal, Covent-Garden. by Thomas Holcroft. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 100 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=195gr, [GR: 25830 - TB/Kunstgeschichte], [SW: - Art & Art Instruction], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Road to Ruin: A Comedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre Royal, Covent-Garden. by Thomas Holcroft.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Road to Ruin: A Comedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre Royal, Covent-Garden. by Thomas Holcroft.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170852125
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170852122
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,195 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 16.01.2012 09:19:17
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:28:54
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Acis and Galatea: An Oratorio. as It Is Performed at the Theatre Royal in Covent Garden. Set to Music by Mr. Handel.", von "Gay, John" (9781170852118)
- "Songs, Chorusses, &C. in the New Musical Farce Called the Agreeable Surprise, as It Is Performed at the Theatre Royal in the Hay-Market.", von "O'Keeffe, John" (9781170852132)
- "Britannia Romana, or Roman Antiquities in Britain, Viz. Coins, Camps, and Publick Roads. ... by John Pointer, ...", von "Pointer, John" (9781170852101)
- "Miss in Her Teens. a Farce, in Two Acts. Written by David Garrick, Esq. as It Is Performed at the Theatres Royal Drury Lane and Covent Garden.", von "Garrick, David" (9781170852149)
- "The Knights. a Comic Entertainment. as It Is Acted at the Theatres-Royal in Drury-Lane and Covent-Garden. by Samuel Foote, Esq.", von "Foote, Samuel" (9781170852095)
- "The Man of the World. a Comedy, in Five Acts. as Performed at the Theatre-Royal Smoke-Alley [Sic]. Written by Charles Macklin, Esq.", von "Macklin, Charles" (9781170852156)