The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Bodleian Library (Oxford)ESTCID: N040650Notes: Drop-head title: 'To the Right Honourable Lord George Germain, his Majesty's principal secretary of state for the colonies, &c. The humble memorial of Samuel Estwick, agent for the colony of Barbados.'. Dated at end: Lower Berkley-street, Portman-square, February 14, 1781.Imprint: [London, 1781] Collation: ,18p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-memorial-c~~Samuel-Estwick BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170766323, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 26 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Memorial &c. Samuel Estwick, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Memorial &c. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
The Memorial &C.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Memorial &C.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170766323
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170766323
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,064 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 18.05.2012 15:15:25
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:27:17
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Several Discourses on Special Subjects, Preached Before the University of Oxford, and Upon Other Occasions. by William Parker, ... Volume 1 of 2", von "Parker, William" (9781170766316)
- "The Principles and Practice of the Most Ancient and Honourable Society of Free and Accepted Masons: Together with the Duties Enforced in Several Charg", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170766330)
- "Several Discourses on Special Subjects, Preached Before the University of Oxford, and Upon Other Occasions. by William Parker, ... Volume 2 of 2", von "Parker, William" (9781170766309)
- "Letters of the Late Ignatius Sancho, an African. to Which Are Prefixed, Memoirs of His Life. the Third Edition.", von "Sancho, Ignatius" (9781170766347)
- "Plan for a Free Community at Sierra Leona, Upon the Coast of Africa, Under the Protection of Great Britain; With an Invitation to All Persons Desirous", von "Wadstrm, Carl Bernhard" (9781170766293)
- "London; or, an abridgment of the celebrated Mr. Pennant's description of the British capital, and its environs. ... To which are prefixed, notes, additions, ... and four capital plates. By Mr. John Wallis.", von "Pennant, Thomas" (9781170766354)