The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: John Rylands University Library of ManchesterESTCID: N026397Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: Dublin : printed by H. Fitzpatrick, for T. M'Donnell; P. Byrne; and J. Moore, 1792. Collation: ,v,,253,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History A-report-of-the-debates-in-both-Houses-of-the-Parliament-of-Ireland-on-the-Roman-Catholic-bill-passed-in-the-session-of-1792~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Report Of The Debates In Both Houses Of The Parliament Of Ireland, On The Roman Catholic Bill, Passed In The Session Of 1792. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Reference and Language, A Report Of The Debates In Both Houses Of The Parliament Of Ireland, On The Roman Catholic Bill, Passed In The Session Of 1792. Books>Reference and Language
A Report of the Debates in Both Houses of the Parliament of Ireland, on the Roman Catholic Bill, Passed in the Session of 1792. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 262 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=14mm, Gew.=472gr, [GR: 27720 - TB/Recht/Allgemeines, Lexika, Geschichte], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Report of the Debates in Both Houses of the Parliament of Ireland, on the Roman Catholic Bill, Passed in the Session of 1792.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Report of the Debates in Both Houses of the Parliament of Ireland, on the Roman Catholic Bill, Passed in the Session of 1792.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170758717
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170758711
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,472 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 22.04.2011 23:35:28
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:27:10
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "An Appeal to the Public Relative to a Cause Lately Determined in the Court of Chancery; In Four Letters to MR John Vernon, of Southampton-Buildings,", von "Mawhood, Pararicini" (9781170758700)
- "Heads of a Bill for a General Register of Popish Priests.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170758724)
- "A letter on blindness. For the use of those who have their sight.", von "Diderot, Denis" (9781170758694)
- "Eleventh Report from the Select Committee Appointed to Take Into Consideration the State of the Administration of Justice in the Provinces of Bengal,", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170758731)
- "A Code of Gentoo Laws, Or, Ordinations of the Pundits. from a Persian Translation, Made from the Original, Written in the Shanscrit Language.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170758687)
- "Lord Gardenston Reporter. January 16. 1771. Information for Charles Warner-Dunbar of Machermore, Pursuer, Against Alexander Kewan, Defender.", von "Warner-Dunbar, Charles" (9781170758748)