The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N012239Notes: Anonymous. By Daniel Defoe.Imprint: London : printed for John Morphew, 1714. Collation: viii,16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-letter-to-the-dissenters-The-second-edition~~Daniel-Defoe BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170682979, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Letter To The Dissenters. The Second Edition. Daniel Defoe, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Letter To The Dissenters. The Second Edition. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
A Letter to the Dissenters. the Second Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Letter to the Dissenters. the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170682975
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170682979
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,073 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 15.07.2011 15:49:42
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:26:08
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Letter from an Officer in the Army of the Allies: Containing an Authentick Account of the Most Remarkable Events That Have Lately Happened There;", von "T. B. (Officer in the Army of the Allies" (9781170682968)
- "An Abstract of the Regulations and Statutes of the Charity-School, Orphan-Hospital and Workhouse at Edinburgh.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682982)
- "Peace at Home: Or, a Vindication of the Proceedings of the Honourable the House of Commons, on the Bill for Preventing Danger from Oc", von "Mackworth, Humphrey" (9781170682951)
- "Remarks Preparatory to the Issue of Lord Malmesbury's Mission to Paris.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682999)
- "An Epistle to His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales; Occasion'd by the State of the Nation. Presented on His Birth-Day. by Mr. Stanhope. the Second", von "Stanhope, Hugh" (9781170682944)
- "The Rights of the House of Austria to the Spanish Succession. Published by Order of His Imperial Majesty, and Translated from the Original Printed at", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170683002)