The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT061232Signed at the end: John Drinker, Clerk.London : reprinted by James Phillips, 1782. 15,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General A-representation-on-behalf-of-the-people-called-Quakers-to-the-President-and-Executive-Council-and-the-General-Assembly-of-Pennsylvania-c~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Representation On Behalf Of The People Called Quakers, To The President And Executive Council, And The General Assembly Of Pennsylvania, &c. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, A Representation On Behalf Of The People Called Quakers, To The President And Executive Council, And The General Assembly Of Penns Books>Social and Cultural Studies
A Representation on Behalf of the People Called Quakers, to the President and Executive Council, and the General Assembly of Pennsylvania, &C. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 20 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=54gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Representation on Behalf of the People Called Quakers, to the President and Executive Council, and the General Assembly of Pennsylvania, &C.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Representation on Behalf of the People Called Quakers, to the President and Executive Council, and the General Assembly of Pennsylvania, &C.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170682913
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117068291X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,054 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 08.06.2011 12:15:48
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:26:08
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "An Address to the People of Great-Britain in General, the Members of Parliament, and the Leading Gentlemen of Opposition in Particular, on the Presen", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682906)
- "Memorial for the Linen-Manufacturers of Scotland.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682920)
- "Observations on Paine's Rights of Man, in a Series of Letters, by Publicola.", von "Adams, John Quincy" (9781170682890)
- "An Essay on the True Interests and Resources of the Empire of the King of Great-Britain and Ireland, &C. &C. &C. by the Earl of A-H.", von "Stratford, Edward" (9781170682937)
- "A Short History of the British Empire During the Last Twenty Months; Viz. from May 1792 to the Close of the Year 1793. by Francis Plowden, ...", von "Plowden, Francis" (9781170682883)
- "An Epistle to His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales; Occasion'd by the State of the Nation. Presented on His Birth-Day. by Mr. Stanhope. the Second", von "Stanhope, Hugh" (9781170682944)