The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Huntington LibraryESTCID: N035246Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for J. Debrett, 1792. Collation: ,xlii,59,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Mr-Burkes-speech-in-Westminster-Hall-on-the-18th-and-19th-of-February-1788-with-explanatory-notes-With-a-preface~~Edmund-Burke BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Mr. Burke's Speech, In Westminster-hall, On The 18th And 19th Of February, 1788, With Explanatory Notes. ... With A Preface, ... Edmund Burke, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Mr. Burke's Speech, In Westminster-hall, On The 18th And 19th Of February, 1788, With Explanatory Notes. ... With A Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Mr. Burke's Speech, in Westminster-Hall, on the 18th and 19th of February, 1788, with Explanatory Notes. ... with a Preface, ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 110 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=6mm, Gew.=209gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Mr. Burke's Speech, in Westminster-Hall, on the 18th and 19th of February, 1788, with Explanatory Notes. ... with a Preface, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - Mr. Burke's Speech, in Westminster-Hall, on the 18th and 19th of February, 1788, with Explanatory Notes. ... with a Preface, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170682807
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170682804
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,209 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 30.05.2011 08:18:25
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:26:08
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Letter from a Father to His Son at the University: Relative to a Late Address to Young Students, &C.", von "Graves, Richard" (9781170682791)
- "Utrum Horum? the Government; Or, the Country? by D. O'Bryen. Sixth Edition.", von "O'Bryen, D." (9781170682814)
- "The Highland Visions, or the Scots New Prophecy: Declaring in Twelve Visions What Strange Things Shall Come to Pass in the Year 1712. ...", von "Defoe, Daniel" (9781170682784)
- "The Plot Investigated; Or, a Circumstantial Account of the Late Horrid Attempt of Margaret Nicholson to Assasinate the King. ... Ornamented with an Ex", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682821)
- "The second-sighted Highlander: or, predictions and foretold events: especially about the peace. By the famous Scots Highlander. Being ten new visions for the year 1713.", von "Defoe, Daniel" (9781170682777)
- "The Case Re-Stated; Or an Examine of a Late Pamphlet, Intitled, the State of the Nation for the Year 1747, &C. ... in a Letter to a Friend.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170682838)