Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T056030Notes: Imprint: Dublin : printed by P. Byrne, 1787. Collation: 27,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Speech-of-the-Right-Hon-Henry-Flood-in-the-House-of-Commons-of-Great-Britain-February-15-1787-on-the-commercial-treaty-with-France~~Henry-Flood BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Speech Of The Right Hon. Henry Flood, In The House Of Commons Of Great Britain, February 15, 1787, On The Commercial Treaty With France. Henry Flood, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Speech Of The Right Hon. Henry Flood, In The House Of Commons Of Great Britain, February 15, 1787, On The Commercial Treaty With F Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Speech of the Right Hon. Henry Flood, in the House of Commons of Great Britain, February 15, 1787, on the Commercial Treaty with France. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 34 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Speech of the Right Hon. Henry Flood, in the House of Commons of Great Britain, February 15, 1787, on the Commercial Treaty with France.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Speech of the Right Hon. Henry Flood, in the House of Commons of Great Britain, February 15, 1787, on the Commercial Treaty with France.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170646335
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170646336
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,082 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 14.01.2011 18:36:32
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:25:33
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Reply to Mr. Burke's Invective Against Mr. Cooper, and Mr. Watt, in the House of Commons on the 30th April, 1792. by Thomas Cooper.", von "Cooper, Thomas" (9781170646328)
- "Letter to a Friend, on the Reported Marriage of His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales. by Mr. Horne Tooke.", von "Tooke, John Horne" (9781170646342)
- "Thoughts on the Causes of the Present Failures.", von "Roscoe, William" (9781170646311)
- "The Jockey Club, or a Sketch of the Manners of the Age.", von "Pigott, Charles" (9781170646359)
- "The New Brighton Guide; Involving a Complete, Authentic, and Honorable Solution of the Recent Mysteries of Carlton House. by Anthony Pasquin, Esq. the", von "Pasquin, Anthony" (9781170646304)
- "Remarks on the Conduct of Opposition During the Present Parliament, by Geoffrey Mowbray, Esq.", von "Mowbray, Geoffrey" (9781170646366)