Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT038134With a half-title and a final advertisement leaf. In this edition there are no press-figures. On the necessity of "a better apportioned distribution of what the state allows for the maintenance of the established clergy".London : printed for T. Evans, 1783. ,54,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-letter-to-His-Grace-the-Archbishop-of-Canterbury-by-Richard-Lord-Bishop-of-Landaff~~Richard-Watson BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170646026, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 64 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=132gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Letter to His Grace the Archbishop of Canterbury, by Richard, Lord Bishop of Landaff.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Letter to His Grace the Archbishop of Canterbury, by Richard, Lord Bishop of Landaff.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170646021
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170646026
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,132 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 29.09.2011 22:30:56
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:09:22
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Four Letters Concerning the Study of the Hebrew Scriptures.", von "Randolph, Thomas" (9781170646014)
- "The Figures or Types of the Old Testament, by Which Christ and the Heavenly Things of the Gospel Were Preached and Shadowed to the People of God of Ol", von "Mather, Samuel" (9781170646038)
- "A Revealed Knowledge of the Prophecies and Times. Book the First. Containing, with Other Great and Remarkable Things, the Restoration of the Hebrews", von "Brothers, Richard" (9781170646007)
- "Marginal Animadversions on Mr. Costard's Two Late Dissertations on the Kesitah and the Hermai.", von "Holloway, Benjamin" (9781170646045)
- "An Extract from the REV. Mr. Law's Later Works. ... Volume 2 of 2", von "Law, William" (9781170645994)
- "The Scripture Meaning of Aleim and Berith, Justified Against the Exceptions of Dr. Sharp in His Two Dissertations Concerning Elohim and Berith. by Jul", von "Bate, Julius" (9781170646052)