The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T063949Notes: Imprint: [London] : Printed for and sold by the author, [1790?]. Collation: 88p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History Analysis-of-a-course-of-lectures-on-natural-and-experimental-philosophy-By-A-Walker-Sixth-edition~~A-Walker BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Analysis Of A Course Of Lectures On Natural And Experimental Philosophy, ... By A. Walker, ... Sixth Edition. A. Walker, Books, Health and Well Being, Analysis Of A Course Of Lectures On Natural And Experimental Philosophy, ... By A. Walker, ... Sixth Edition. Books>Health and Well Being
Analysis of a Course of Lectures on Natural and Experimental Philosophy, ... by A. Walker, ... Sixth Edition. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 96 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=186gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Analysis of a Course of Lectures on Natural and Experimental Philosophy, ... by A. Walker, ... Sixth Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Analysis of a Course of Lectures on Natural and Experimental Philosophy, ... by A. Walker, ... Sixth Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170637999
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117063799X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,186 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 28.02.2012 06:56:06
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:25:26
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The theory of comets, illustrated, in four parts. ... The whole adapted to, and exemplified in the orbit of the comet of the year 1682, whose return is now near at hand. By Benjamin Martin.", von "Martin, Benjamin" (9781170637982)
- "A Treatise of the Mechanical Powers. ... to Which Are Added, Several Useful Improvements in Mill Work, Bevel, Geer, Friction. the Best Shape for Tee", von "Imison, John" (9781170638002)
- "The Gentleman Accomptant: Or, an Essay to Unfold the Mystery of Accompts. by Way of Debtor and Creditor, Commonly Called Merchants Accompts, ...", von "North, Roger" (9781170637975)
- "Outlines of an Answer to Dr. Priestley's Disquisitions Relating to Matter and Spirit. by the REV. Richard Gifford, ...", von "Gifford, Richard" (9781170638019)
- "The Elements of Geometry, in Which the Principal Propositions of Euclid, Archimedes, and Others, Are Demonstrated After the Most Easy Manner. to Which", von "Emerson, William" (9781170637968)
- "Analysis of a Course of Lectures on Natural and Experimental Philosophy, ... Seventh Edition. by A. Walker, ...", von "Walker, A." (9781170638026)