The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Medical theory and practice of the 1700s developed rapidly, as is evidenced by the extensive collection, which includes descriptions of diseases, their conditions, and treatments. Books on science and technology, agriculture, military technology, natural philosophy, even cookbooks, are all contained here.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T058765Notes: With a preliminary leaf of advertisement. With a vocabulary of terms at the end. A person of honour = Roger North. Title page may be a cancel.Imprint: London : printed for E. Curll, 1714. Collation: ,vi[i.e.iv],263,p.table ; 8° Books Books ~~ Medicine~~ History The-gentleman-accomptant~~Roger-North BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Gentleman Accomptant: Or, An Essay To Unfold The Mystery Of Accompts. By Way Of Debtor And Creditor, Commonly Called Merc Roger North, Books, Health and Well Being, The Gentleman Accomptant: Or, An Essay To Unfold The Mystery Of Accompts. By Way Of Debtor And Creditor, Commonly Called Merc Books>Health and Well Being
The Gentleman Accomptant: Or, an Essay to Unfold the Mystery of Accompts. by Way of Debtor and Creditor, Commonly Called Merchants Accompts, ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 312 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=17mm, Gew.=558gr, [GR: 26920 - TB/Medizin/Allgemeines, Lexika], [SW: - Medical / Nursing], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Gentleman Accomptant: Or, an Essay to Unfold the Mystery of Accompts. by Way of Debtor and Creditor, Commonly Called Merchants Accompts, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Gentleman Accomptant: Or, an Essay to Unfold the Mystery of Accompts. by Way of Debtor and Creditor, Commonly Called Merchants Accompts, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170637975
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170637973
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,558 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 29.03.2012 17:09:04
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:25:26
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Elements of Geometry, in Which the Principal Propositions of Euclid, Archimedes, and Others, Are Demonstrated After the Most Easy Manner. to Which", von "Emerson, William" (9781170637968)
- "The theory of comets, illustrated, in four parts. ... The whole adapted to, and exemplified in the orbit of the comet of the year 1682, whose return is now near at hand. By Benjamin Martin.", von "Martin, Benjamin" (9781170637982)
- "A Compendium of Arithmetic, Wherein the Rudiments of That Noble Art Are Made Easy to the Weakest Capacity: To Which Is Added, the Art of Numbering b", von "Imison, John" (9781170637951)
- "Analysis of a Course of Lectures on Natural and Experimental Philosophy, ... by A. Walker, ... Sixth Edition.", von "Walker, A." (9781170637999)
- "The Description and Use of a Complete Sett or Case of Pocket-Instruments: Containing the Construction of the Several Lines Laid Down on the Plain-Scal", von "Webster, William" (9781170637944)
- "A Treatise of the Mechanical Powers. ... to Which Are Added, Several Useful Improvements in Mill Work, Bevel, Geer, Friction. the Best Shape for Tee", von "Imison, John" (9781170638002)