The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T057827Notes: 'Advertisement' on p.  signed: 'W. Bent'. 'An appendix to the London catalogue of books: containing the new publications, .. since August 1799 to the end of the year 1800' was separately issued but continues the pagination and register.Imprint: London : printed for W. Bent, by M. Brown, Clerkenwell, 1799. Collation: 166p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History The-London-catalogue-of-books-with-their-sizes-and-prices-Corrected-to-September-MDCCXCIX~~William-Bent BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170637086, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 188 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=10mm, Gew.=345gr, [GR: 27780 - TB/Internationales und ausländ. Recht], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The London Catalogue of Books, with Their Sizes and Prices. Corrected to September MDCCXCIX.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The London Catalogue of Books, with Their Sizes and Prices. Corrected to September MDCCXCIX.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170637081
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170637086
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,345 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 07.05.2012 07:32:10
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:09:13
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Exeter Catalogue for 1787. Consisting of Upwards of Ten Thousand Volumes of Valuable and Scarce Books, ... Sale to Commence the Beginning of December,", von "Woolmer, Shirley" (9781170637074)
- "Bibliotheca Americana; Or, a Chronological Catalogue of the Most Curious and Interesting Books, Pamphlets, State Papers, &C. Upon the Subject of North", von "Rede, Leman Thomas" (9781170637098)
- "A catalogue of a genuine collection of books, consisting of upwards of 5000 volumes, the works of the most eminent authors; ... which will be sold by ... ... on Monday, February 16th, 1784, ...", von "Adams, J." (9781170637067)
- "A Catalogue of Books, Containing Above Three Thousand Volumes; Now Selling (for Ready Money Very Cheap at S. Gould's, Bookseller in Dorchester. ...", von "Gould, S." (9781170637104)
- "A Catalogue of the Royal and Noble Authors of England, with Lists of Their Works. a New Edition.", von "Walpole, Horace" (9781170637050)
- "A Catalogue of Several Libraries and Parcels of Books, Lately Purchased, Consisting of about Thirty Thousand Volumes, ... Which Will Be Sold Cheap,", von "Hildyard, John" (9781170637111)