The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T001997Notes: With a final advertisement leaf.Imprint: London : printed for R. Manby and H. S. Cox, 1749. Collation: 22,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century Observations-on-a-particular-kind-of-scarlet-fever-that-lately-prevailed-in-and-about-St-Albans-In-a-letter-to-Dr-Mead-By-Nathanael-Cotton-MD~~Nathaniel-Cotton BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Observations on a particular kind of scarlet fever, that lately prevailed in and about St. Alban's. In a letter to Dr. Mead. By Nathanael Cotton, M.D. Nathaniel Cotton, Books, History, Observations on a particular kind of scarlet fever, that lately prevailed in and about St. Alban's. In a letter to Dr. Books>History
Observations on a Particular Kind of Scarlet Fever, That Lately Prevailed in and about St. Alban's. in a Letter to Dr. Mead. by Nathanael Cotton, M.D. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Observations on a Particular Kind of Scarlet Fever, That Lately Prevailed in and about St. Alban's. in a Letter to Dr. Mead. by Nathanael Cotton, M.D.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Observations on a Particular Kind of Scarlet Fever, That Lately Prevailed in and about St. Alban's. in a Letter to Dr. Mead. by Nathanael Cotton, M.D.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170579794
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170579795
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,073 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 01.06.2011 01:52:25
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:24:32
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The True Account of All the Transactions Before the Right Honourable the Lords, and Others the Commissioners for the Affairs of Chelsea Hospital; As F", von "Ranby, John" (9781170579787)
- "Memoirs of John Fothergill, M.D. &C. by John Coakley Lettsom. the Fourth Edition.", von "Lettsom, John Coakley" (9781170579800)
- "An Epistle to John Ranby, Esq; ... on the Subject of His Narrative of the Last Illness of the Late Earl of Orford, as Far as It Relates to Sir Edward", von "Jurin, James" (9781170579770)
- "The life of John Hunter. By Jessé Foot, surgeon.", von "Foot, Jesse" (9781170579817)
- "An Historical and Critical Account of the Life and Writings of Wm. Chillingworth, Chancellor of the Church of Sarum.", von "Desmaizeaux, Pierre" (9781170579763)
- "An Historical Account of the Knights of the Most Noble Order of the Garter, from Its First Institution, in the Year MCCCL, to the Present Time. by Jo", von "Buswell, John" (9781170579824)