The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T065488Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: Dublin : printed by John Pasley, for J. Milliken, 1794. Collation: xii,664p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-view-of-the-evidences-of-Christianity-In-three-parts-By-William-Paley~~William-Paley BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170579329, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 692 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=35mm, Gew.=1216gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Softcover, Buch, [PU: Gale Ecco, Print Editions]
Versandkosten:Noch nicht erschienenNicht kurzfristig lieferbar, versandkostenfrei in der BRD (EUR 0.00)
A View of the Evidences of Christianity. in Three Parts. ... by William Paley, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - A View of the Evidences of Christianity. in Three Parts. ... by William Paley, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170579329
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170579329
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 1,216 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 26.01.2011 18:57:59
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:08:21
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Devout Exercises of the Heart in Meditation and Soliloquy, Prayer and Praise. by the Late Pious and Ingenious Mrs. Rowe. Review'd and Published at Her", von "Rowe, Elizabeth Singer" (9781170579312)
- "Sermons. by Richard Price, D.D. F.R.S. and Joseph Priestley, LL.D. F.R.S.", von "Price, Richard" (9781170579336)
- "Three Letters to a Gentleman Dissenting from the Church of England. by John White, ...", von "White, John" (9781170579305)
- "Sermons on Various Subjects. by the Late John Farquhar, M.A. Minister at Nigg. Carefully Corrected from the Author's Manuscript, by George Campbell, .", von "Farquhar, John" (9781170579343)
- "Another High Road to Hell. an Essay on the Pernicious Nature and Destructive Effects of the Modern Entertainments from the Pulpit. Occasioned by a Pam", von "Chater, John" (9781170579299)
- "Sermons on Various Subjects. by the Late John Farquhar, M.A. Minister at Nigg. Carefully Corrected from the Author's Manuscript, by George Campbell, .", von "Farquhar, John" (9781170579350)