The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T065778Notes: Imprint: London : printed for T. Warner, 1727. Collation: 31,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General Reasons-against-a-war-In-a-letter-to-a-Member-of-Parliament-By-an-old-Whig~~Old-Whig BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170476759, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Reasons against a war. In a letter to a Member of Parliament. By an old Whig. Old Whig., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, Reasons against a war. In a letter to a Member of Parliament. By an old Whig. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
Reasons Against a War. in a Letter to a Member of Parliament. by an Old Whig.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Reasons Against a War. in a Letter to a Member of Parliament. by an Old Whig.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170476758
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170476759
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,086 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 05.08.2011 10:53:57
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:22:41
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Trip to Highgate; Or, a Satyrical Touch on the Times. to Which Are Added an Epigram on the Duchess of York, 18th January, 1792. and Also Original", von "West, Joshua" (9781170476741)
- "The Man of Taste. Occasion'd by an Epistle of Mr. Pope's on That Subject. by the Author of the Art of Politicks", von "Bramston, James" (9781170476765)
- "Speech of Edmund Burke, Esq. on American Taxation, April 19, 1774.", von "Burke, Edmund" (9781170476734)
- "Animadversions Upon a Pamphlet Entitled, a True Relation of Some Proceedings at Salters-Hall. to Which Is Added, a Letter to Mr. Josiah Eveleigh. by J", von "Peirce, James" (9781170476772)
- "A Letter to Sir John Fielding, Knt. Occasioned by His Extraordinary Request to Mr. Garrick for the Suppression of the Beggars Opera. to Which Is Add", von "Miles, William Augustus" (9781170476727)
- "Mercurius Oxoniensis; Or, the Oxford Intelligencer, for the Year of Our Lord 1707. by M. G.", von "M. G. , G." (9781170476789)