The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T014056Notes: Half-title: 'On the mortality of mankind.' - With a final leaf of advertisements.Imprint: London : printed for W. Flexney, 1771. Collation: ,38,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Two-sermons-on-the-mortality-of-mankind-By-George-Marriott~~George-Marriott BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170476120, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 50 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=109gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Two sermons on the mortality of mankind. By George Marriott, ... George Marriott, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Two sermons on the mortality of mankind. By George Marriott, ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
Two Sermons on the Mortality of Mankind. by George Marriott, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - Two Sermons on the Mortality of Mankind. by George Marriott, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170476123
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170476120
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,109 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 04.12.2012 08:14:02
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:22:40
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Eternity of Future Punishment Proved and Vindicated. in a Sermon Preach'd Before the University of Oxford, at St. Mary's, Novemb. 24th. 1706. by W", von "Lupton, William" (9781170476116)
- "Popery Disarmed of Those Weapons of Force, and Those Instruments of Fraud, in Which It Chiefly Trusts. in a Sermon Preached at the Cathedral-Church of", von "Meadowcourt, Richard" (9781170476130)
- "The Great Advantage of Being Good, and of Making Others So. a Sermon Preach'd Before the King at St. James's December 12. M.DCC.XIV. by Thomas Lynford", von "Lynford, Thomas" (9781170476109)
- "On Our Saviour's Choice of His Apostles. a Sermon Preached in Lambeth Chapel at the Consecration of the Right Reverend William Warburton, D.D. Lord Bi", von "Newton, Thomas" (9781170476147)
- "A Word to a Deist. by a Gentleman.", von "Gentleman" (9781170476093)
- "A Serious and Friendly Address to the Reverend Mr. John Wesley, in Relation to a Principal Doctrine Advanced and Maintained by Him and His Assistant", von "Parkhurst, John" (9781170476154)