Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T065895Notes: Imprint: London : printed for Richard Ford, and Richard Hett, 1730. Collation: 28p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Calumny-delineated-In-a-sermon-preachd-at-Great-Yarmouth-from-Leviticus-XIX-16-By-Richard-Frost~~Richard-Frost BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170476066, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 34 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Calumny Delineated. in a Sermon Preach'd at Great Yarmouth, from Leviticus XIX. 16. by Richard Frost.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Calumny Delineated. in a Sermon Preach'd at Great Yarmouth, from Leviticus XIX. 16. by Richard Frost.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170476062
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170476066
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,082 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 09.09.2011 02:58:17
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:06:45
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Sermon Preach'd at the Huntingdonshire-Feast, June the 26th 1702. at St. Michael's Cornhil, London. by Anthony Hill, ...", von "Hill, Anthony" (9781170476055)
- "Christianity the True Foundation of Civil Liberty. a Sermon Preached at St. Mary's Church in Leicester, at the Assizes Held There, August 12, 1778, ..", von "Gallaway, John Cole" (9781170476079)
- "A Sermon Preached in the Chapel Belonging to the Prison of Ludgate, on Sunday, August 29, 1725. ... by Robert Drew, M.A.", von "Drew, Robert" (9781170476048)
- "A Sermon Preached to the Societies for Reformation of Manners, at St. Mary Le Bow, on Monday, December the Twenty Ninth, MDCCXII. by John Gaskarth,", von "Gaskarth, John" (9781170476086)
- "A Sermon Preach'd at the Consecration of the Right Reverend Father in God, George Lord Bishop of St. David's, in Lambeth Chappel, on Sunday, April 2", von "Waugh, John" (9781170476031)
- "A Word to a Deist. by a Gentleman.", von "Gentleman" (9781170476093)