The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Cambridge University LibraryN023504With a half-title.London : printed by J. Leake, for Jonah Bowyer, 1711. 24p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preachd-before-the-Right-Honourable-House-of-Peers-on-Tuesday-the-29th-of-May-1711-By-Philip-Lord-Bishop-of-St-Davids~~Philip-Bisse BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A sermon preach'd before the Right Honourable House of Peers, on Tuesday the 29th of May, 1711. ... By Philip, Lord Bishop of St. David's. Philip Bisse, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A sermon preach'd before the Right Honourable House of Peers, on Tuesday the 29th of May, 1711. ... By Philip, Lord Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Sermon Preach'd Before the Right Honourable House of Peers, on Tuesday the 29th of May, 1711. ... by Philip, Lord Bishop of St. David's. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Preach'd Before the Right Honourable House of Peers, on Tuesday the 29th of May, 1711. ... by Philip, Lord Bishop of St. David's.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Sermon Preach'd Before the Right Honourable House of Peers, on Tuesday the 29th of May, 1711. ... by Philip, Lord Bishop of St. David's.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170466780
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170466788
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,073 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 12.02.2011 20:21:24
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:22:30
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Sermon Preach'd at Whitehall, on Thursday, June 7. 1716. ... and at the Chapel at Highgate, June 10. by Lewis Atterbury, ...", von "Atterbury, Lewis" (9781170466773)
- "The Great Happiness of a Faithful Princess in Child-Bearing. Set Forth in a Thanksgiving-Sermon ... Preach'd on Sunday the 9th of December, 1716. in t", von "Caesar, John James" (9781170466797)
- "A Sermon Preach'd in the Parish-Church of Rye in Sussex, on Wednesday, Jan. 30th, 1711/12. ... by Edward Wilson, ...", von "Wilson, Edward" (9781170466766)
- "The Usefulness and Necessity of Revelation: In Four Sermons Preach'd at St. Olave, Southwark. by William Richardson, ...", von "Richardson, William" (9781170466803)
- "A Proposal for Establishing Life-Annuities in Parishes for the Benefit of the Industrious Poor.", von "Maseres, Francis" (9781170466759)
- "A Sermon Preach'd in Lambeth-Chapel, on Sunday, January 15, 1737. at the Consecration of ... Thomas Lord Bishop of Bangor, by John Denne, ...", von "Denne, John" (9781170466810)