The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The eighteenth-century fascination with Greek and Roman antiquity followed the systematic excavation of the ruins at Pompeii and Herculaneum in southern Italy; and after 1750 a neoclassical style dominated all artistic fields. The titles here trace developments in mostly English-language works on painting, sculpture, architecture, music, theater, and other disciplines. Instructional works on musical instruments, catalogs of art objects, comic operas, and more are also included. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT034210Adapted from 'The Castle of Otranto', by Horace Walpole. With a half-title and an epilogue.London : printed for T. Cadell, 1781. ,80,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-Count-of-Narbonne-a-tragedy-As-it-is-acted-at-the-Theatre-Royal-in-Covent-Garden-By-Robert-Jephson-Esq~~Robert-Jephson BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170440991, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 76 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=154gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Count of Narbonne, a tragedy. As it is acted at the Theatre Royal in Covent Garden. By Robert Jephson, Esq. - neues Buch
The Count of Narbonne, a tragedy. As it is acted at the Theatre Royal in Covent Garden. By Robert Jephson, Esq. Robert Jephson, Books, Reference and Language, The Count of Narbonne, a tragedy. As it is acted at the Theatre Royal in Covent Garden. By Robert Jephson, Esq. Books>Reference and Language
The Count of Narbonne, a Tragedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre Royal in Covent Garden. by Robert Jephson, Esq.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Count of Narbonne, a Tragedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre Royal in Covent Garden. by Robert Jephson, Esq.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170440995
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170440991
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,154 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 31.03.2012 00:17:13
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:22:07
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "All for Love: Or, the World Well Lost. a Tragedy. by Mr. Dryden.", von "Dryden, John" (9781170440988)
- "Wives as They Were, and Maids as They Are. a Comedy, in Five Acts. Performed at the Theatre Royal, Covent-Garden. Third Edition. by Mrs. Inchbald.", von "Inchbald, Mrs" (9781170441008)
- "Bedukah, or the Self-Devoted. an Indian Pastoral. by the Author of Saint Thomas's Mount.", von "Irwin, Eyles" (9781170440971)
- "John Bull in his senses: being the second part of Law is a bottomless-pit. Printed from a manuscript found in the cabinet of the famous Sir Humphry Polesworth. The second edition.", von "Arbuthnot, John" (9781170441015)
- "The History of King Lear, a Tragedy: As It Is Now Acted at the King's Theatres. Revived, with Alterations, by N. Tate.", von "Tate, Nahum" (9781170440964)
- "Judging for Ourselves; Or Free-Thinking, the Great Duty of Religion. Display'd in Two Lectures, Deliver'd at Plaisterers-Hall, January 25, and Februar", von "Annet, Peter" (9781170441022)