The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T000969Notes: Author of Saint Thomas's mount = Eyles Irwin. With a half-title. Verse.Imprint: London : printed for J. Dodsley, 1776. Collation: 32p.,plate ; 4° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General Bedukah-or-the-self-devoted-An-Indian-pastoral-By-the-author-of-Saint-Thomass-mount~~Eyles-Irwin BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170440975, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 36 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=82gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Bedukah, or the self-devoted. An Indian pastoral. By the author of Saint Thomas's mount. - neues Buch
Bedukah, or the self-devoted. An Indian pastoral. By the author of Saint Thomas's mount. Eyles Irwin, Books, Reference and Language, Bedukah, or the self-devoted. An Indian pastoral. By the author of Saint Thomas's mount. Books>Reference and Language
Bedukah, or the Self-Devoted. an Indian Pastoral. by the Author of Saint Thomas's Mount.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Bedukah, or the Self-Devoted. an Indian Pastoral. by the Author of Saint Thomas's Mount.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170440971
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170440975
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,082 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 11.09.2011 20:27:35
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:22:07
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The History of King Lear, a Tragedy: As It Is Now Acted at the King's Theatres. Revived, with Alterations, by N. Tate.", von "Tate, Nahum" (9781170440964)
- "All for Love: Or, the World Well Lost. a Tragedy. by Mr. Dryden.", von "Dryden, John" (9781170440988)
- "An account of the institution and progress of the Academy of Ancient Music. With a comparative view of the music of the past and present times. By a member.", von "Hawkins, John" (9781170440957)
- "The Count of Narbonne, a Tragedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre Royal in Covent Garden. by Robert Jephson, Esq.", von "Jephson, Robert" (9781170440995)
- "Epicoene: Or, the Silent Woman. a Comedy, First Acted in the Year 1609. ... the Author Ben. Johnson.", von "Jonson, Ben" (9781170440940)
- "Wives as They Were, and Maids as They Are. a Comedy, in Five Acts. Performed at the Theatre Royal, Covent-Garden. Third Edition. by Mrs. Inchbald.", von "Inchbald, Mrs" (9781170441008)