The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T021830Notes: A variant has P. Leacroft in the imprint.Imprint: London : printed for H. Gardner; and sold by C. Parker; J. Ridley; S. Leacroft; J. Bew; and Richardson and Urquhart, . Collation: ,6-26p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History American-resistance-indefensible-A-sermon-preached-on-Friday-December-13-1776-being-the-day-appointed-for-a-general-fast-By-a-country-curate~~Country-Curate BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
American resistance indefensible. A sermon, preached on Friday, December 13, 1776, being the day appointed for a general fast. By a country curate. Country-Curate, Books, Religion and Spirituality, American resistance indefensible. A sermon, preached on Friday, December 13, 1776, being the day appointed for a general fast. By Books>Religion and Spirituality
American Resistance Indefensible. a Sermon, Preached on Friday, December 13, 1776, Being the Day Appointed for a General Fast. by a Country Curate. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
American Resistance Indefensible. a Sermon, Preached on Friday, December 13, 1776, Being the Day Appointed for a General Fast. by a Country Curate.
Detailangaben zum Buch - American Resistance Indefensible. a Sermon, Preached on Friday, December 13, 1776, Being the Day Appointed for a General Fast. by a Country Curate.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170440599
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170440592
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,077 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 24.02.2012 21:08:37
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:22:07
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Sermon, Preached Before the University of Dublin, on Friday the 13th of December, 1776; Being the Day Appointed by Authority for a General Fast an", von "Leland, Thomas" (9781170440582)
- "The Civil War Between the Israelites and Benjamites Illustrated and Applied in a Sermon Preached in the Parish-Church of St. Andrew, in the City of Ca", von "Duncombe, John" (9781170440605)
- "A Sermon on the General Fast, Friday, December 13, 1776, for the Pardon of Sins, Averting Judgments, Imploring Victory, and Perpetuating Peace to th", von "Apthorp, East" (9781170440575)
- "A Sermon, Preached in the Parish-Church of St. Paul, in the Town of Bedford, Upon the Fast-Day, February 27, 1778. by Thomas Bedford, ...", von "Bedford, Thomas" (9781170440612)
- "The Denunciation of Christ Against Jerusalem, Considered and Applied in a Sermon, Preached in the Parish-Church of St. Michael, Cornhill, London; On F", von "Finch, Robert Pool" (9781170440568)
- "A Letter to Doctor Priestley, in Consequence of His "Familiar Letters Addressed to the Inhabitants of the Town of Birmingham, &C." Occasioned by a S", von "Madan, Spencer" (9781170440629)