The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Western literary study flows out of eighteenth-century works by Alexander Pope, Daniel Defoe, Henry Fielding, Frances Burney, Denis Diderot, Johann Gottfried Herder, Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, and others. Experience the birth of the modern novel, or compare the development of language using dictionaries and grammar discourses. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T057006Notes: With a half-title and a final advertisement leaf. Based on Scarren's 'Jodelet; ou, le maitre valet' and 'L'heritier ridicule'.Imprint: London : printed for T. Evans, 1775. Collation: ,66,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Language Arts~~ Linguistics ~~ General The-mans-the-master-a-comedy-in-five-acts-as-now-performed-at-the-Theatre-Royal-Covent-Garden-Written-by-Sir-William-Davenant~~William-DAvenant BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The man's the master; a comedy, in five acts, as now performed at the Theatre-Royal, Covent-Garden. Written by Sir William Davenant. William D'Avenant, Books, Reference and Language, The man's the master; a comedy, in five acts, as now performed at the Theatre-Royal, Covent-Garden. Written by Sir Books>Reference and Language
The Man's the Master; A Comedy, in Five Acts, as Now Performed at the Theatre-Royal, Covent-Garden. Written by Sir William Davenant. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 82 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=163gr, [GR: 25610 - TB/Sprachwissenschaft/Allg. u. vergl. Sprachwiss.], [SW: - Language Arts / Linguistics / Literacy], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Man's the Master; A Comedy, in Five Acts, as Now Performed at the Theatre-Royal, Covent-Garden. Written by Sir William Davenant.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Man's the Master; A Comedy, in Five Acts, as Now Performed at the Theatre-Royal, Covent-Garden. Written by Sir William Davenant.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170434161
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170434169
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,163 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 25.08.2011 02:03:34
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:22:01
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A dissertation on the Hebrew vowel-points. Shewing that they are an original and essential part of the language. In eleven sections, with an introduction. By P. Whitfield.", von "Whitfield, Peter" (9781170434154)
- "The Refusal: Or, the Ladies Philosophy. a Comedy. Acted at the Theatre-Royal, in Drury-Lane, by His Majesty's Servants. Written by", von "Cibber, Colley" (9781170434178)
- "The Third Part of Henry the Sixth. with the Death of the Duke of York. by Mr. William Shakespear.", von "Shakespeare, William" (9781170434147)
- "Observations Upon Cato, a Tragedy. by Mr. Addison. in a Letter to ***.", von "Sewell, George" (9781170434185)
- "The Second Part of Henry the Sixth with the Death of the Good Duke Humphry. a Tragedy. by Mr. William Shakespear.", von "Shakespeare, William" (9781170434130)
- "A Series of Plays: In Which It Is Attempted to Delineate the Stronger Passions of the Mind. Each Passion Being the Subject of a Tragedy a", von "Baillie, Joanna" (9781170434192)