The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The eighteenth-century fascination with Greek and Roman antiquity followed the systematic excavation of the ruins at Pompeii and Herculaneum in southern Italy; and after 1750 a neoclassical style dominated all artistic fields. The titles here trace developments in mostly English-language works on painting, sculpture, architecture, music, theater, and other disciplines. Instructional works on musical instruments, catalogs of art objects, comic operas, and more are also included. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: N029278Notes: Imprint: London, 1774. Collation: 36p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Art~~ History ~~ General An-account-of-some-English-historical-paintings-at-Cowdry-in-Sussex-By-Sir-Joseph-Ayloffe~~Joseph-Ayloffe BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
An account of some English historical paintings at Cowdry, in Sussex. By Sir Joseph Ayloffe, ... Joseph Ayloffe, Books, Art and Architecture, An account of some English historical paintings at Cowdry, in Sussex. By Sir Joseph Ayloffe, ... Books>Art and Architecture
An Account of Some English Historical Paintings at Cowdry, in Sussex. by Sir Joseph Ayloffe, ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 44 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=95gr, [GR: 25830 - TB/Kunstgeschichte], [SW: - Art & Art Instruction], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Account of Some English Historical Paintings at Cowdry, in Sussex. by Sir Joseph Ayloffe, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - An Account of Some English Historical Paintings at Cowdry, in Sussex. by Sir Joseph Ayloffe, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170411308
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170411304
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,095 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 14.03.2011 06:04:12
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:21:41
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "An Heroic Answer, from Richard Twiss, Esq; F.R.S. at Rotterdam, to Donna Teresa Pinna Ruiz, of Murcia.", von "Macnally, Leonard" (9781170411292)
- "The Englishman in Bourdeaux. a Comedy. Written in French, by the Celebrated Monsieur Favart. Acted ... at the Theatre-Royal, in Paris. ... Translated", von "Favart, M." (9781170411315)
- "An Heroic Epistle from Donna Teresa Pinna Ruiz, of Murcia, to Richard Twiss, Esq. F.R.S. with Several Explanatory Notes, Written by Himself.", von "Preston, William, Jr." (9781170411285)
- "The Committee. a Comedy, by the Hon. Sir R. Howard. Adapted for Theatrical Representation, as Performed at the Theatres-Royal, Drury-Lane and Covent-G", von "Howard, Robert" (9781170411322)
- "A Catalogue of Near Twenty Thousand Volumes of Curious and Rare Books, in Which Are Included Several Valuable Libraries and Parcels, ... to Be Sold", von "Chapman, Henry" (9781170411278)
- "The Jealous Wife. a Comedy, by George Colman. Adapted for Theatrical Representation, as Performed at the Theatres-Royal, Drury-Lane and Covent-Garden.", von "Colman, George" (9781170411339)