1718, ISBN: 1170408222
Paperback, [EAN: 9781170408223], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Gale ECCO, Print Editions, Book, [PU: Gale ECCO, Print Editions], Gale ECCO, Print Editions, The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT005928The preface signed: S. K., i.e. Samuel Keimer. Samuel Keimer's spiritual autobiography.London : printed, and sold by W. Boreham, and by other booksellers, 1718. iv,124p. ; 12°, 5035, World, 9, History, 1000, Subjects, 283155, Books
Neuware Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170408222, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 132 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=7mm, Gew.=249gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Brand Pluck'd from the Burning: Exemplify'd in the Unparallel'd Case of Samuel Keimer, . - Taschenbuch
[EAN: 9781170408223], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/02/2012], New print on demand book. Shipped from US. This item is printed on demand.
Paperbackshop-US, Aurora, IL, U.S.A.  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 7.68
Brand Pluck'd from the Burning: Exemplify'd in the Unparallel'd Case of Samuel Keimer, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - Brand Pluck'd from the Burning: Exemplify'd in the Unparallel'd Case of Samuel Keimer, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170408223
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170408222
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,249 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 15.11.2011 12:43:59
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 31.05.2012 18:48:53
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Life of Horace, with Dr. Bentley's Preface, Latin and English. the Second Edition.", von "Suetonius" (9781170408216)
- "The Ordinary of Newgate, His Account of the Behaviour, Confession, and Dying Words, of the Malefactors, Who Were Executed at Tyburn, ... in the Mayora", von "Guthrie, James" (9781170408230)
- "Ebrietatis Encomium: Or, the Praise of Drunkenness. Wherein Is Authentically, and Most Evidently Proved, the Necessity of Frequently Gettin", von "Sallengre, Albert-Henri De" (9781170408209)
- "A Full and Genuine Account of the Lives, Characters, Behaviour, Last Dying Words and Confessions, of the Four Male Factors, That Were Executed on Fr", von "Cooke, John" (9781170408247)
- "Cambro-Britons, an Historical Play, in Three Acts. First Performed at the Theatre Royal, Haymarket, on Saturday, July 21, 1798. with a Preface. Writte", von "Boaden, James" (9781170408193)
- "The Ordinary of Newgate, His Account of the Behaviour, Confession, and Dying Words, of the Malefactors, Who Were Executed at Tyburn, ... in the Mayora", von "Guthrie, James" (9781170408254)