Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The eighteenth-century fascination with Greek and Roman antiquity followed the systematic excavation of the ruins at Pompeii and Herculaneum in southern Italy; and after 1750 a neoclassical style dominated all artistic fields. The titles here trace developments in mostly English-language works on painting, sculpture, architecture, music, theater, and other disciplines. Instructional works on musical instruments, catalogs of art objects, comic operas, and more are also included. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT029575With a final leaf of advertisements.London : printed for J. Debrett, . ,61,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Art~~ History ~~ General box-lobby-challenge-a-comedy-As-performed-at-the-Theatre-Royal-Hay-Market-Written-by-Richard-Cumberland-Esq~~Richard-Cumberland Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Box-lobby Challenge, A Comedy. As Performed At The Theatre-royal, Hay-market. Written By Richard Cumberland, Esq. Richard Cumberland, Books, Art and Architecture, The Box-lobby Challenge, A Comedy. As Performed At The Theatre-royal, Hay-market. Written By Richard Cumberland, Esq. Books>Art and Architecture
The Box-Lobby Challenge, a Comedy. as Performed at the Theatre-Royal, Hay-Market. Written by Richard Cumberland, Esq. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 74 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=150gr, [GR: 25830 - TB/Kunstgeschichte], [SW: - Art & Art Instruction], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The box-lobby challenge, a comedy. As performed at the Theatre-Royal, Hay-Market. Written by Richard Cumberland, Esq - Taschenbuch
2010, ISBN: 9781170401712
Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-05-29. Paperback. Used:Good. Ships Fast. Expedite Shipping Available., Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-05-29
Versandkosten: EUR 13.78
The Box-Lobby Challenge, a Comedy. as Performed at the Theatre-Royal, Hay-Market. Written by Richard Cumberland, Esq.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Box-Lobby Challenge, a Comedy. as Performed at the Theatre-Royal, Hay-Market. Written by Richard Cumberland, Esq.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170401712
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170401716
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,150 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 30.04.2012 01:35:30
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 23.10.2016 00:24:07
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Shakespeare's All's Well That Ends Well; With Alterations by J.P. Kemble. as It Is Performed by His Majesty's Servants, of the Theatre-Royal, Drury-La", von "Shakespeare, William" (9781170401705)
- "Columbus: Or, a World Discovered. an Historical Play. as It Is Performed at the Theatre-Royal, Covent-Garden. by Thomas Morton,", von "Morton, Thomas" (9781170401729)
- "The Universal Gallant: Or, the Different Husbands. a Comedy. as It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Drury-Lane. by His Majesty's Servants. by", von "Fielding, Henry" (9781170401699)
- "The Pad, a Farce, in One Act, as Performed at the Theatre-Royal, Covent-Garden, with Great Applause.", von "Woodbridge, Robert" (9781170401736)
- "False Colours, a Comedy, in Five Acts, as Performed at the King's Theatre in the Haymarket, by His Majesty's Company from the Theatre-Royal, Drury Lan", von "Morris, Edward" (9781170401682)
- "Know Your Own Mind: A Comedy, Performed at the Theatre-Royal, in Covent-Garden.", von "Murphy, Arthur" (9781170401743)