The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T125253Notes: Imprint: Glasgow : printed by R. Urie and Company, 1745. Collation: ,xxvii,,190p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century An-account-of-Denmark-as-it-was-in-the-year-1692-By-the-Right-Honourable-Robert-Lord-Viscount-Molesworth-The-fifth-edition~~Robert-Molesworth BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
An account of Denmark, as it was in the year 1692. By the Right Honourable Robert Lord Viscount Molesworth. The fifth edition. Robert Molesworth, Books, History, An account of Denmark, as it was in the year 1692. By the Right Honourable Robert Lord Viscount Molesworth. The fifth edition. Books>History
An Account of Denmark, as It Was in the Year 1692. by the Right Honourable Robert Lord Viscount Molesworth. the Fifth Edition. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 228 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=12mm, Gew.=413gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Account of Denmark, as It Was in the Year 1692. by the Right Honourable Robert Lord Viscount Molesworth. the Fifth Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - An Account of Denmark, as It Was in the Year 1692. by the Right Honourable Robert Lord Viscount Molesworth. the Fifth Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170392980
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170392989
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,413 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 23.06.2012 20:45:25
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:21:21
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Sentimental Tour, Collected from a Variety of Occurrences, from Newbiggin, Near Penrith, Cumberland, to London, ... and from London, to Newbiggin,", von "Thompson, George" (9781170392973)
- "A New Voyage to the Levant: Containing an Account of the Most Remarkable Curiosities ... with Historical Observations ... by the Sieur Du Mont. Do", von "Dumont, Jean" (9781170392997)
- "A Sermon on the Righteousness of Christ; Preached at the Chapel, in King-Street, Birmingham, on ... Jan. 15, 1792. by G. Waring. ...", von "Waring, George" (9781170392966)
- "Memoirs of the Revolution; Or, an Apology for My Conduct, in the Public Employments Which I Have Held. by D. J. Garat; ... Translated from the French", von "Garat, Dominique-Joseph" (9781170393000)
- "[Number Second, of the Divine Dictionary; Or, a Treatise Indicated by Holy Inspiration, Concerning the Fourth and Practice of That People (by This Wor", von "White, Hugh" (9781170392959)
- "An Introduction to Universal History. Translated from the Latin of Baron Holberg; With Notes, ... by Gregory Sharpe, ... a New Edition, Revised, Corr", von "Holberg, Ludvig" (9781170393017)