The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T078399Notes: Anonymous. By John Maclaurin.Imprint: Edinburgh : printed by Sands, Donaldson, Murray, and Cochran, 1759. Collation: viii,203,,64p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History Observations-on-some-points-of-law-With-a-system-of-the-judical-law-of-Moses~~John-Maclaurin-Dreghorn BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170376177, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 282 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=15mm, Gew.=508gr, [GR: 27780 - TB/Internationales und ausländ. Recht], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Observations on some points of law. With a system of the judical law of Moses. John Maclaurin Dreghorn, Books, Reference and Language, Observations on some points of law. With a system of the judical law of Moses. Books>Reference and Language
Observations on Some Points of Law. with a System of the Judical Law of Moses.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Observations on Some Points of Law. with a System of the Judical Law of Moses.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170376171
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170376177
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,508 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 26.01.2011 11:50:58
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:21:07
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A treatise concerning the origin and progress of fees; or, the constitution and transmission of heritable rights: being a supplement to Spotiswood's ... to the knowledge of the stile of writs.", von "MacKenzie, James" (9781170376164)
- "Additions to the Magistrate's Assistant; Including All the Acts Which Concern the Office of a Justice of the Peace, to the End of the Last Session, Vi", von "Glasse, Samuel" (9781170376188)
- "The Case of Mr. James Gibson, Attorney at Law, Faithfully and Impartially Stated.", von "Gibson, James" (9781170376157)
- "The Case Between Mr. Cant and Mr. Porter, Truly and Impartially Stated", von "Porter, John Mercer" (9781170376195)
- "A Compleat Body of Conveyancing, in Theory and Practice. in Two Parts. ... Collected by Edward Wood, Gent. Deceased. the Whole Digested in a Method", von "Wood, Edward" (9781170376140)
- "The Case of Lieutenant Donald Campbell, and the Other Children of the Deceased Capt. Lauchlin Campbell, of the Province of New York.", von "Campbell, Donald" (9781170376201)