The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Rich in titles on English life and social history, this collection spans the world as it was known to eighteenth-century historians and explorers. Titles include a wealth of travel accounts and diaries, histories of nations from throughout the world, and maps and charts of a world that was still being discovered. Students of the War of American Independence will find fascinating accounts from the British side of conflict. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T038481Notes: Anonymous. By George Baron Lyttelton. Variant: publisher's address reads "at the Corner of Buckingham-Court, near the Admiralty-Office". With a half-title and two final advertisement leaves.Imprint: London : printed for John Millan, next to Will's Coffee-House, Scotland Yard Gate, Whitehall, 1735. Collation: vi,254,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ History~~ Modern ~~ 18th Century Letters-from-a-Persian-in-England-to-his-friend-at-Ispahan-The-fourth-edition-corrected~~George-Lyttelton BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170360866, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 278 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=15mm, Gew.=499gr, [GR: 25560 - TB/Geschichte/Neuzeit], [SW: - History - General History], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Letters from a Persian in England, to his friend at Ispahan The fourth edition, corrected. - neues Buch
Letters from a Persian in England, to his friend at Ispahan The fourth edition, corrected. George Lyttelton, Books, History, Letters from a Persian in England, to his friend at Ispahan The fourth edition, corrected. Books>History
Letters from a Persian in England, to His Friend at Ispahan the Fourth Edition, Corrected.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Letters from a Persian in England, to His Friend at Ispahan the Fourth Edition, Corrected.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170360866
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170360866
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,499 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 16.10.2011 21:15:50
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:20:42
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Farrier's and Horseman's Complete Dictionary: Containing the Art of Farriery in All Its Branches; ... as Delivered by the Best Writers Upon These", von "Wallis, Thomas" (9781170360859)
- "The Description of the Isles of Orknay and Zetland. with the Mapps of Them, Done from the Accurat Observation of the Most Learned Who Lived in These I", von "Monteith, Robert" (9781170360873)
- "Tacticks. by Lieutenant Colonel William Dalrymple, of the Queen's Royal Regiment of Foot.", von "Dalrymple, William" (9781170360842)
- "An Account of Denmark, as It Was in the Year 1692. the Fourth Edition, Carefully Revised.", von "Molesworth, Robert" (9781170360880)
- "The Mariner's Jewel: Or, a Pocket Companion for the Ingenious. Containing Decimal Arithmetick; Extraction of the Square Root; To Know the B", von "Love, James, D. Min." (9781170360835)
- "Letters on the study and use of history. By the late Right Honourable Henry St. John, ... Volume 1 of 2", von "Bolingbroke, Henry St John" (9781170360897)