The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.This collection reveals the history of English common law and Empire law in a vastly changing world of British expansion. Dominating the legal field is the Commentaries of the Law of England by Sir William Blackstone, which first appeared in 1765. Reference works such as almanacs and catalogues continue to educate us by revealing the day-to-day workings of society.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T094367Notes: The last four leaves contain the index and a final leaf of advertisements.Imprint: Edinburgh : printed for J. Bell; and E. & C. Dilly, London, 1774. Collation: xv,,xviii-xl,776,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Law~~ Legal History Arguments-and-decisions-in-remarkable-cases-before-the-High-Court-of-Justiciary-and-other-supreme-courts-in-Scotland-Collected-by-Mr-Maclaurin~~John-Maclaurin-Dreghorn BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Arguments, and decisions, in remarkable cases, before the High Court of Justiciary, and other supreme courts, in Scotland. Collected by Mr Maclaurin. John Maclaurin Dreghorn, Books, Reference and Language, Arguments, and decisions, in remarkable cases, before the High Court of Justiciary, and other supreme courts, in Scotland. Collect Books>Reference and Language
Arguments, and Decisions, in Remarkable Cases, Before the High Court of Justiciary, and Other Supreme Courts, in Scotland. Collected by MR Maclaurin. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 840 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=42mm, Gew.=1470gr, [GR: 27780 - TB/Internationales und ausländ. Recht], [SW: - Legal Reference / Law Profession], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Arguments, and Decisions, in Remarkable Cases, Before the High Court of Justiciary, and Other Supreme Courts, in Scotland. Collected by MR Maclaurin.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Arguments, and Decisions, in Remarkable Cases, Before the High Court of Justiciary, and Other Supreme Courts, in Scotland. Collected by MR Maclaurin.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170359761
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170359760
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 1,470 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 26.06.2012 03:49:53
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:20:39
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Precedents and Supplement to the Law of a Justice of Peace and Parish Officer; &C. by John Lord Viscount Dudley and Ward, and T. Cunningham, ...", von "Ward, John" (9781170359754)
- "Minutes of the Proceedings of a Court-Martial, Assembled and Held on Board His Majesty's Ship the Invincible, in Fort Royal Bay, Martinique, on the 20", von "Camelford, Thomas Pitt" (9781170359778)
- "The Tryal of William Turton, Esq; For the Murder of John Holloway, at the Assizes Held at Oxford, on Thursday, the Seventeenth Day of July, 1755. Befo", von "Turton, William" (9781170359747)
- "Introduction to the Art of Thinking. by the Late Henry Home, Esquire, ... Fourth Edition. Enlarged with Additional Maxims and Illustrations.", von "Kames, Henry Home" (9781170359785)
- "A Letter from Lord de Clifford, to the Worthy and Independent Electors of the Town of Downpatrick.", von "Clifford, Edward Southwell" (9781170359730)
- "A Description of the Work of Divine Grace on the Souls of Saved Sinners, in Its Origin, Progress, and Completion. in Ten Familiar Dialogues, ... to", von "Lawrence, J." (9781170359792)