The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT068491Dublin : printed for W. Watson and Son, 1796. 76p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History charge-of-the-Right-Rev-Thomas-Lewis-Lord-Bishop-of-Ossory-to-the-clergy-of-his-diocese-in-his-annual-visitation-1796~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170331084, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 82 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=163gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Charge of the Right REV. Thomas-Lewis, Lord Bishop of Ossory, to the Clergy of His Diocese, in His Annual Visitation, 1796. ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Charge of the Right REV. Thomas-Lewis, Lord Bishop of Ossory, to the Clergy of His Diocese, in His Annual Visitation, 1796. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170331088
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170331084
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,163 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 28.02.2011 02:06:11
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:04:29
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Charge Delivered to the Clergy of the Diocese of London, at the Primary Visitation of That Diocese in the Year MDCCXC. by Beilby Lord Bishop of Lo", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331071)
- "The Charge of the Right Reverend Thomas-Lewis O'Beirne, D.D. Lord Bishop of Ossory, to the Clergy of His Diocese, in His Annual Visitation, 1796. ...", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331095)
- "A Letter to the Clergy of the Diocese of London. by Beilby, Lord Bishop of That Diocese. the Second Edition.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331064)
- "A Charge Delivered to the Clergy of St. Alban's Archdeaconry, at a Visitation, on Thursday April 24, 1760. by James Ibbetson, ...", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331101)
- "A Charge Delivered to the Clergy of the Diocese of Lichfield and Coventry, at the Bishop's Primary Visitation in 1775 and 1776; ...", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331057)
- "A Charge Delivered to the Clergy of the Archdeaconry of Wilts, at the Easter Visitation in the Year 1739. Containing, Observations on Mr. Chubb's Tr", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170331118)