The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic -- a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++British LibraryT123848Compiled by Caleb Evans and John Ash. With an index and two final leaves containing "A table of scriptures".Bristol : printed by W. Pine ; and sold by T. Evans: sold also by J. Buckland ; and G. Keith, London, 1781. vi,,330,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History collection-of-hymns-adapted-to-public-worship-The-fourth-edition-corrected-With-a-small-supplement~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors Gale ECCO, Print Editions
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Collection Of Hymns Adapted To Public Worship. The Fourth Edition, Corrected. With A Small Supplement. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Collection Of Hymns Adapted To Public Worship. The Fourth Edition, Corrected. With A Small Supplement. Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Collection of Hymns Adapted to Public Worship. the Fourth Edition, Corrected. with a Small Supplement. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 374 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=20mm, Gew.=667gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Collection of Hymns Adapted to Public Worship. the Fourth Edition, Corrected. with a Small Supplement.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Collection of Hymns Adapted to Public Worship. the Fourth Edition, Corrected. with a Small Supplement.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170284575
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170284574
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,667 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 20.03.2012 11:21:43
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:19:03
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Collection of Hymns, for the Use of Christians of All Denominations; Intended Chiefly for Prayer Meetings, &C. Fourth Edition. with an Addition of", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170284568)
- "A Serious Address to Young Persons of Both Sexes. Being a Discourse Upon I. Timothy, Chap.IV. Ver.12. ...", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170284582)
- "An Account of a Discourse Upon the Lord's Prayer, in the Gray-Fryars Church, in a Letter to a Gentleman of the Episcopal Communion.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170284551)
- "Moral Reflections Upon the Gospel of St. Matthew. ... Translated from the French. by T. W.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170284599)
- "A Familiar Enquiry Concerning the Fix'd Rule of God's Worship, and Mens Departing from It. the Third Edition Corrected.", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170284544)
- "The Harmony of the Evangelists. Being the Whole Text of the Four Gospels ... with a Paraphrase Underneath, ... with Useful Dissertations. by John Le C", von "Multiple Contributors, See Notes" (9781170284605)