The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The eighteenth-century fascination with Greek and Roman antiquity followed the systematic excavation of the ruins at Pompeii and Herculaneum in southern Italy; and after 1750 a neoclassical style dominated all artistic fields. The titles here trace developments in mostly English-language works on painting, sculpture, architecture, music, theater, and other disciplines. Instructional works on musical instruments, catalogs of art objects, comic operas, and more are also included. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T057004Notes: Attributed to Isaac Bickerstaffe.Imprint: Dublin : printed for Thomas Burnside, 1799. Collation: 24p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Art~~ History ~~ General The-spoild-child-in-two-acts-as-performed-at-the-Theatre-Royal-Smoke-Alley~~Isaac-Bickerstaff BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170149812, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 32 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=77gr, [GR: 25830 - TB/Kunstgeschichte], [SW: - Art & Art Instruction], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Spoil'd Child; In Two Acts, As Performed At The Theatre-royal Smoke-alley. Isaac Bickerstaff, Books, Art and Architecture, The Spoil'd Child; In Two Acts, As Performed At The Theatre-royal Smoke-alley. Books>Art and Architecture
The Spoil'd Child; In Two Acts, as Performed at the Theatre-Royal Smoke-Alley.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Spoil'd Child; In Two Acts, as Performed at the Theatre-Royal Smoke-Alley.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170149812
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170149812
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,077 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 08.02.2012 00:15:50
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:16:59
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Isabella; Or, the Fatal Marriage. a Tragedy. Altered from Southern. Adapted for Theatrical Representation, as Performed at the Theatres-Royal, Drury-L", von "Garrick, David" (9781170149805)
- "Judas Macchabus, a Sacred Drama. as It Is Performed at the Theatre Royal in Covent-Garden. the Musick Composed by Mr. Handel.", von "Morell, Thomas" (9781170149829)
- "The Spirit of Contradiction. a New Comedy of Two Acts, as It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal in Covent-Garden. by a Gentleman of Cambridge.", von "Rich, John" (9781170149799)
- "The present state of music in Germany, the Netherlands, and United Provinces. Or, the journal of a tour through those countries, undertaken to collect materials for a general history of music. By Charles Burney, ... Volume 1 of 2", von "Burney, Charles" (9781170149836)
- "La Guerre Des Dieux. Pome En Dix Chants, Par Variste Parny. Nouvelle Dition, O L'On a Rtabli Tous Les Passages Supprims Dans Les Autres Ditions. Orne", von "Parny, Variste Dsir De Forges" (9781170149782)
- "The Present State of Music in Germany, the Netherlands, and United Provinces. Or, the Journal of a Tour Through Those Countries, Undertaken to Collect", von "Burney, Charles" (9781170149843)