Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T009646Notes: With a half-title and a final advertisement leaf.Imprint: London : printed for S. Smith, and B. Walford, 1704. Collation: ,26,p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Of-humility-A-sermon-preached-before-the-Queen-at-St-Jamess-on-Wednesday-March-15th-1703-4-By-Richard-Lucas~~Richard-Lucas BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Of Humility. A Sermon Preached Before The Queen, At St. James's, On Wednesday March 15th, 1703/4. By Richard Lucas, ... Richard Lucas, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Of Humility. A Sermon Preached Before The Queen, At St. James's, On Wednesday March 15th, 1703/4. By Richard Lucas, ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
Of Humility. a Sermon Preached Before the Queen, at St. James's, on Wednesday March 15th, 1703/4. by Richard Lucas, ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Of Humility. a Sermon Preached Before the Queen, at St. James's, on Wednesday March 15th, 1703/4. by Richard Lucas, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - Of Humility. a Sermon Preached Before the Queen, at St. James's, on Wednesday March 15th, 1703/4. by Richard Lucas, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170149447
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170149448
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,086 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 10.09.2012 13:28:52
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:16:58
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Good Magistrate a Publick Blessing. Proved in a Sermon Preach'd Before the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor and the Aldermen of the City of London,", von "Skerret, R." (9781170149430)
- "The Great Advantage of Being Good, and of Making Others So. a Sermon Preach'd Before the King at St. James's, Decemeber 12. M.DCC.XIV by Thomas Lynfor", von "Lynford, Thomas" (9781170149454)
- "Sermons on Several Subjects, by Zachary Pearce, ... Published from the Original Manuscripts, by John Derby, ... Volume 4 of 4", von "Pearce, Zachary" (9781170149423)
- "The Divine Joy of Religion. a Sermon Preach'd Before the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor and Aldermen, and Citizens of London, at St. Lawrence Jewry,", von "Woodward, Josiah" (9781170149461)
- "Sermons on Several Subjects, by Zachary Pearce, ... Published from the Original Manuscripts, by John Derby, ... Volume 3 of 4", von "Pearce, Zachary" (9781170149416)
- "Catalogus Editionum Quinti Horatii Flacci, AB Ann. 1476. Ad Ann. 1739. Qu in Bibliotheca Jacobi Douglas, ... Adservantur.", von "Douglas, James" (9781170149478)