The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T049183Notes: The same setting of type was imposed on a 4°?p ?sformat. (Price Four-pence.) at foot of titlepage.Imprint: London : printed for James Holland, 1715. Collation: 32p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preachd-in-the-Parish-church-of-St-Lawrence-Jewry-London~~John-Waugh BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Sermon Preach'd In The Parish-church Of St. Lawrence-jewry, London: September The 29th. 1715. ... By John Waugh, ... John Waugh, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Sermon Preach'd In The Parish-church Of St. Lawrence-jewry, London: September The 29th. 1715. ... By John Waugh, ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Sermon Preach'd in the Parish-Church of St. Lawrence-Jewry, London: September the 29th. 1715. ... by John Waugh, ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 38 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=86gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Preach'd in the Parish-Church of St. Lawrence-Jewry, London: September the 29th. 1715. ... by John Waugh, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Sermon Preach'd in the Parish-Church of St. Lawrence-Jewry, London: September the 29th. 1715. ... by John Waugh, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170149102
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170149103
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,086 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 18.09.2011 11:17:02
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:16:58
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Rt. Honble the Lord-Mayor, ... of the City of London, at the Parish-Church of St. Lawrence Jewry, on Saturday, Septembe", von "Becher, Henry" (9781170149096)
- "The Divine Right of Civil Government. a Sermon Preach'd at the Parish-Church of All-Saints in Maidstone, ... November 2. 1711. by Josiah Woodward, ...", von "Woodward, Josiah" (9781170149119)
- "Christian Zeal Display'd. a Sermon Preach'd Before the ... Lord-Mayor ... in the Cathedral-Church of St. Paul, on Tuesday, November the 5th, 1723. by", von "Lambe, Henry" (9781170149089)
- "The Great Wisdom of Considering Our Latter End: Delivered in a Sermon on Deut. XXXII.29. .. by James Parker, ...", von "Parker, James" (9781170149126)
- "The Christian Patriot. a Sermon Preach'd at St. Clement's-Danes, November the 5th, 1721. by John Imber, ...", von "Imber, John" (9781170149072)
- "A Sermon Preach'd in the Cathedral-Church of Chester, on Tuesday the 1st of October, 1717, ... by Walter Offley, ...", von "Offley, Walter" (9781170149133)