The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T022096Notes: Imprint: London : printed for W. Churchill, 1717. Collation: 40p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History An-answer-to-the-reverend-Dr-Snapes-second-letter-to-Benjamin-Lord-Bishop-of-Bangor-By-Daniel-Whitby~~Daniel-Whitby BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
An Answer To The Reverend Dr. Snape's Second Letter To ... Benjamin Lord Bishop Of Bangor. By Daniel Whitby, ... Daniel Whitby, Books, Religion and Spirituality, An Answer To The Reverend Dr. Snape's Second Letter To ... Benjamin Lord Bishop Of Bangor. By Daniel Whitby, ... Books>Religion and Spirituality
An Answer to the Reverend Dr. Snape's Second Letter to ... Benjamin Lord Bishop of Bangor. by Daniel Whitby, ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 48 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=104gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Answer to the Reverend Dr. Snape's Second Letter to ... Benjamin Lord Bishop of Bangor. by Daniel Whitby, ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - An Answer to the Reverend Dr. Snape's Second Letter to ... Benjamin Lord Bishop of Bangor. by Daniel Whitby, ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170137673
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170137679
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,104 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 08.04.2012 08:15:22
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:16:47
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Personality and Divinity of the Holy Ghost Prov'd from Scripture, and the Ante-Nicene Fathers. a Sermon Preach'd Before the University of Oxford, ... Feb. 24th 1716/7 ... by William Stephens ...", von "Stephens, William" (9781170137666)
- "The History and Character of St. Paul, Examined: In a Letter to Theophilus, a Christian Friend. Occasioned by Observations on the Conversion and Apost", von "Annet, Peter" (9781170137680)
- "A Sermon Preach'd Before the Right Honourable the Lord-Mayor, Aldermen, and Citizens of London, at the Cathedral-Church of St. Paul, on November the", von "Sherlock, Thomas" (9781170137659)
- "A Fifth Discourse on the Miracles of Our Saviour, in View of the Present Controversy Between Infidels and Apostates. by Thomas Woolston, ...", von "Woolston, Thomas" (9781170137697)
- "An Enquiry Into the Behaviour of Our Great Churchmen Since the Reformation in the Enacting and Executing of Penal Laws Against Papists and Protestant", von "Baron, Richard" (9781170137642)
- "The Popular Clamour Against the Jews Indefensible. a Sermon Preached at Huntingdon, October the 28th, 1753. by Peter Peckard, ...", von "Peckard, Peter" (9781170137703)