The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The eighteenth-century fascination with Greek and Roman antiquity followed the systematic excavation of the ruins at Pompeii and Herculaneum in southern Italy; and after 1750 a neoclassical style dominated all artistic fields. The titles here trace developments in mostly English-language works on painting, sculpture, architecture, music, theater, and other disciplines. Instructional works on musical instruments, catalogs of art objects, comic operas, and more are also included. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T053699Notes: P.37 misnumbered 35.Imprint: London : printed by W. Woodfall, for T.N. Longman, 1794. Collation: ,35[i.e.37],p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Art~~ History ~~ General Netley-Abbey-an-operatic-farce-in-two-acts-as-performed-at-the-Theatre-Royal-Covent-Garden-Written-by-Mr-Pearce~~William-Pearce BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
Netley Abbey, An Operatic Farce, In Two Acts, As Performed At The Theatre-royal, Covent-garden. Written By Mr. Pearce. ... William Pearce, Books, Art and Architecture, Netley Abbey, An Operatic Farce, In Two Acts, As Performed At The Theatre-royal, Covent-garden. Written By Mr. Pearce. ... Books>Art and Architecture
Netley Abbey, an Operatic Farce, in Two Acts, as Performed at the Theatre-Royal, Covent-Garden. Written by Mr. Pearce. ... - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 52 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=109gr, [GR: 25830 - TB/Kunstgeschichte], [SW: - Art & Art Instruction], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Netley Abbey, an Operatic Farce, in Two Acts, as Performed at the Theatre-Royal, Covent-Garden. Written by Mr. Pearce. ...
Detailangaben zum Buch - Netley Abbey, an Operatic Farce, in Two Acts, as Performed at the Theatre-Royal, Covent-Garden. Written by Mr. Pearce. ...
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170137260
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170137261
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,109 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 02.12.2011 13:55:05
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:16:47
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Country Wife a Comedy, as It Is Acted at the Theatre-Royal. Written by Mr. Wycherley.", von "Wycherley, William" (9781170137253)
- "de Vera Phlebotomiae Theoria Sanguinis Circulantis Legibus Innixa. Tentamina Physico-Medica.", von "Jackson, Rowland" (9781170137277)
- "The Plays of William Shakespeare, in Eight Volumes, with the Corrections and Illustrations of Various Commentators; To Which Are Added Notes by Sam. J", von "Shakespeare, William" (9781170137246)
- "To Promote the Experimental Analysis of the Human Blood. Essay the First. by Richard Davies, ...", von "Davies, Richard" (9781170137284)
- "The Plays of William Shakespeare, in Eight Volumes, with the Corrections and Illustrations of Various Commentators; To Which Are Added Notes by Sam. J", von "Shakespeare, William" (9781170137239)
- "Dissertatio medica inauguralis, de balneo: quam ... pro gradu doctoratus, ... eruditorum examini subjicit Bartholomæus Parr, ... (Latin Edition)", von "Parr, Bartholomew" (9781170137291)