The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T000609Notes: A variant has the first six lines of the titlepage reset; the comma after "Queen" is on the line - A sermon on Acts. vii. 60.Imprint: London : printed by G. J. for Jonah Bowyer, 1709. Collation: 16p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-sermon-preachd-before-the-Queen-at-St-Jamess-Chappel-on-Monday-January-31-1708-9-Being-the-anniversary-of-the-martyrdom-of-King-Charles-I-By-the-Honble-Henry-Brydges-MA-Publishd-by-Her-Majestys-special-command~~Henry-Brydges BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Sermon Preach'd Before The Queen, At St. James's Chappel, On Monday, January 31. 1708/9. Being The Anniversary Of The Martyrdom Of King Charles I. By The Honble Henry Brydges, M.a. ... Publish'd By Her Majesty's Special Command. Henry Brydges, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Sermon Preach'd Before The Queen, At St. James's Chappel, On Monday, January 31. 1708/9. Being The Anniversary Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Sermon Preach'd Before the Queen, at St. James's Chappel, on Monday, January 31. 1708/9. Being the Anniversary of the Martyrdom of King Charles I. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 24 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=64gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Sermon Preach'd Before the Queen, at St. James's Chappel, on Monday, January 31. 1708/9. Being the Anniversary of the Martyrdom of King Charles I.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Sermon Preach'd Before the Queen, at St. James's Chappel, on Monday, January 31. 1708/9. Being the Anniversary of the Martyrdom of King Charles I.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170105832
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170105831
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,064 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 19.07.2011 02:55:52
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:16:06
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Historical Memoirs of the Life of Dr. Samuel Clarke. Being a Supplement to Dr. Sykes's and Bishop Hoadley's Accounts ... by William Whiston, ... the S", von "Whiston, William" (9781170105825)
- "Athanasius Convicted of Forgery. in a Letter to Mr. Thirlby of Jesus-College in Cambridge. by William Whiston, M.A.", von "Whiston, William" (9781170105849)
- "The Spirit of Prayer; Or, the Soul Rising Out of the Vanity of Time, Into the Riches of Eternity. Part I. by William Law, M.A. the Second Edition.", von "Law, William" (9781170105818)
- "Reasons for Not Proceeding Against Mr. Whiston, by the Court of Delegates. in a Letter to the Reverend Dr. Pelling, ... by a Lover of Truth and True R", von "Whiston, William" (9781170105856)
- "A Christian's Duty and Divine Efficiency Represented: In a Sermon Preach'd on Lord's-Day, Nov. 11, 1750, Near Cripplegate. by John Brine.", von "Brine, John" (9781170105801)
- "Mr. Whiston's Second Letter to the Right Reverend the Lord Bishop of London, Concerning the Primitive Doxologies: Wherein the Seasonable Review of His", von "Whiston, William" (9781170105863)