The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T223711Notes: Imprint: Bristol : printed by Felix Farley. And sold by E. Nowers, London, 1749. Collation: 23,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History The-character-of-a-true-churchman~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Character Of A True Churchman: Drawn From The Christian Doctrines Contained In The Holy Scriptures. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, The Character Of A True Churchman: Drawn From The Christian Doctrines Contained In The Holy Scriptures. Books>Religion and Spirituality
The Character of a True Churchman: Drawn from the Christian Doctrines Contained in the Holy Scriptures. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 30 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=73gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Character of a True Churchman: Drawn from the Christian Doctrines Contained in the Holy Scriptures.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Character of a True Churchman: Drawn from the Christian Doctrines Contained in the Holy Scriptures.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170083178
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117008317X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,073 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 04.08.2012 04:41:31
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:15:46
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Psalms, Hymns, Prayers, Graces, and Dulce Domum, Used by the Scholars of Winchester College. Revised and Corrected.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083161)
- "A Selection of Psalms and Hymns, Used in Their Public Worship by the Society of Christians, Formerly Assembling in the New Meeting, But Now in the U", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083185)
- "An Abridgment of Christian Doctrine, Revised and Enlarged by M. G [Sic] and Published for the Use of the N-N District.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083154)
- "Reasons for a Royal Visitation; Occasion'd by the Present Great Defection of the Clergy from the Government. Shewing the Absolute Necessity of Purging", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083192)
- "The History of Fortunatus. Setting Forth His Birth, Life, Travels, and Adventures ... How the Lady Fortune Appeared to Him, and Gave Him a Rich Purse", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083147)
- "Considerations on the Immorality and Pernicious Effects of Dealing in Smuggled Goods. Addressed to the Inhabitants of the Diocese of Cloyne. by Richar", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170083208)