The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N003471Notes: Includes David Hume's 'An essay on miracles', pp.-47.Imprint: London : printed for J. Parsons; and J. Owen, 1795. Collation: 47,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History An-enquiry-into-the-pretensions-of-Richard-Brothers-in-answer-to-Nathaniel-Brassey-Halhed-By-a-freethinker~~Freethinker BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170046924, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 54 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=113gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Enquiry Into The Pretensions Of Richard Brothers, In Answer To Nathaniel Brassey Halhed. By A Freethinker. - neues Buch
An Enquiry Into The Pretensions Of Richard Brothers, In Answer To Nathaniel Brassey Halhed. By A Freethinker. Freethinker, Books, Religion and Spirituality, An Enquiry Into The Pretensions Of Richard Brothers, In Answer To Nathaniel Brassey Halhed. By A Freethinker. Books>Religion and Spirituality
An Enquiry Into the Pretensions of Richard Brothers, in Answer to Nathaniel Brassey Halhed. by a Freethinker.
Detailangaben zum Buch - An Enquiry Into the Pretensions of Richard Brothers, in Answer to Nathaniel Brassey Halhed. by a Freethinker.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170046920
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170046924
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,113 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 06.12.2012 15:26:58
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:15:18
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Forms of Prayer, Proper to Be Used Before, AT, and After the Receiving of the Holy Sacrament, Some of Which May Be Fitly Made Use of Upon Other Occasi", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170046913)
- "A Convention the Only Means of Saving Us from Ruin. in a Letter, Addressed to the People of England, by Joseph Gerrald. the Second Edition.", von "Gerrald, Joseph" (9781170046937)
- "The Heroick Christian. a Sermon on Psalm CXXII. 9. Preach'd in Bartholomew-Close, January XXXI. 1713/14. Published with a Preface. by Thomas Freke.", von "Freke, Thomas" (9781170046906)
- "A Letter to the Reverend Dr. Waterland, Concerning the Nature and Value of Sincerity: With Some Remarks on His Treatment of It, in a Late Treatise,", von "Glover, Phillips" (9781170046944)
- "A Charge, Delivered to the Clergy of the Diocese of Ely. in August, 1722. by William Late Lord Bishop of Ely.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170046890)
- "The Great Usefulness and Excellency of the Holy Scriptures. a Sermon Preach'd at the Chapel in Newgate, on Sunday, October 30, 1709. by Thomas Greene,", von "Greene, Thomas" (9781170046951)