The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N004158Notes: Half-title: 'The Bishop of Ely's charge, to his clergy'. Includes a letter from Archbishop William Wake, dated June 5, 1716, with certain resolutions and orders.Imprint: London : printed for John and Barham Clark, and sold by J. Roberts, 1723. Collation: ,30p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History A-charge-delivered-to-the-clergy-of-the-diocese-of-Ely-In-August-1722-By-William-late-Lord-Bishop-of-Ely~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
A Charge, Delivered To The Clergy Of The Diocese Of Ely. In August, 1722. By William Late Lord Bishop Of Ely. See Notes Multiple Contributors, Books, Religion and Spirituality, A Charge, Delivered To The Clergy Of The Diocese Of Ely. In August, 1722. By William Late Lord Bishop Of Ely. Books>Religion and Spirituality
A Charge, Delivered to the Clergy of the Diocese of Ely. in August, 1722. by William Late Lord Bishop of Ely. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 40 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=2mm, Gew.=91gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
A Charge, Delivered to the Clergy of the Diocese of Ely. in August, 1722. by William Late Lord Bishop of Ely.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Charge, Delivered to the Clergy of the Diocese of Ely. in August, 1722. by William Late Lord Bishop of Ely.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170046890
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170046894
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,091 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 27.08.2011 07:56:58
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:15:18
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Nature and Duty of Self-Defence: Addressed to the People Called Quakers.", von "Finch, Richard" (9781170046883)
- "The Heroick Christian. a Sermon on Psalm CXXII. 9. Preach'd in Bartholomew-Close, January XXXI. 1713/14. Published with a Preface. by Thomas Freke.", von "Freke, Thomas" (9781170046906)
- "The Answer of the Earl of Nottingham to Mr. Whiston's Letter to Him, Concerning the Eternity of the Son of God, and of the Holy Ghost.", von "Finch, Daniel" (9781170046876)
- "Forms of Prayer, Proper to Be Used Before, AT, and After the Receiving of the Holy Sacrament, Some of Which May Be Fitly Made Use of Upon Other Occasi", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170046913)
- "The Distinguishing Marks of a Work of the Spirit of God. Extracted from Mr. Edwards. ... by John Wesley, ...", von "Edwards, Jonathan" (9781170046869)
- "An Enquiry Into the Pretensions of Richard Brothers, in Answer to Nathaniel Brassey Halhed. by a Freethinker.", von "Freethinker" (9781170046920)