The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N004148Notes: The Latin text is attributed by the commentator to Matthew Parker, Archbishop of Canterbury. The author of the English commentary is unidentified. The text contains references to the 2nd edition of Francis Atterbury's "Rights, powers, and privileges of an English convocation" and to White Kennett's "Occasional letter," both dated 1701. Drop-head title. The words "Forma" and "antiquo" are followed by superscript 1 and 2 respectively, referring to footnotes. Dated 1700 by Wing, 1701? by ESTC. Text in two columns.Imprint: [London, : s.n., between 1700 and Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Forma-sive-descriptio-convocationis-celebrand-prout-ab-antiquo-observari-consuevit~~See-Notes-Multiple-Contributors BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170046762, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. Nicht in deutscher Sprache! Sprachcode: lat. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 20 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=1mm, Gew.=54gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Forma Sive Descriptio Convocationis Celebrand, Prout AB Antiquo Observari Consuevit.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Forma Sive Descriptio Convocationis Celebrand, Prout AB Antiquo Observari Consuevit.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170046760
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170046762
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,054 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 28.01.2011 02:18:50
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 09.10.2014 06:00:37
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Discourse Shewing Who Is a True Pastor of the Church of Christ.", von "Checkley, John" (9781170046753)
- "The Duties, and Offices of Friendship. a Sermon Preached at St. Paul's, Deptford, Kent, on the Twenty-Third of June, 1739. Before a Select Number of G", von "Audley, Matthew" (9781170046777)
- "A Charge of Partiality, Imposition, and Assuming Authority in Matters of Faith, Fix'd on the Subscribers at Salters-Hall; And Made Good from What Th", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170046746)
- "The Methodist and Mimick. a Tale, in Hudibrastick Verse. by Peter Paragraph. Inscribed to Samuel Foot, Esq.", von "Adair, James Makittrick" (9781170046784)
- "Great-Britain's Memorial Against the Pretender and Popery. the Eighth Edition.", von "Chandler, Samuel" (9781170046739)
- "Answers to the Reasons of Dissent from a Resolution of the General Assembly to Apply to Parliament for an Augmentation of Stipends. with Answers to th", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170046791)