The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The Age of Enlightenment profoundly enriched religious and philosophical understanding and continues to influence present-day thinking. Works collected here include masterpieces by David Hume, Immanuel Kant, and Jean-Jacques Rousseau, as well as religious sermons and moral debates on the issues of the day, such as the slave trade. The Age of Reason saw conflict between Protestantism and Catholicism transformed into one between faith and logic a debate that continues in the twenty-first century.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: Harvard University Houghton LibraryESTCID: N017357Notes: With an index and a final advertisement leaf. The third collection.Imprint: Bristol : printed by Felix Farley, 1745. Collation: v,,300,p. ; 12° Books Books ~~ Religion~~ History Hymns-and-sacred-poems-By-John-Wesley-and-Charles-Wesley-The-second-edition~~John-Wesley BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1170031803, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 322 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=17mm, Gew.=576gr, [GR: 25420 - TB/Religion/Theologie/Allgemeines/Lexika], [SW: - Religion - Commentaries / Reference], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Hymns And Sacred Poems. By John Wesley, ... And Charles Wesley, ... The Second Edition. - neues Buch
Hymns And Sacred Poems. By John Wesley, ... And Charles Wesley, ... The Second Edition. John Wesley, Books, Religion and Spirituality, Hymns And Sacred Poems. By John Wesley, ... And Charles Wesley, ... The Second Edition. Books>Religion and Spirituality
Hymns and Sacred Poems. by John Wesley, ... and Charles Wesley, ... the Second Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Hymns and Sacred Poems. by John Wesley, ... and Charles Wesley, ... the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170031803
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170031803
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,576 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 31.01.2011 03:18:16
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:15:05
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Histoire Philosophique de L'Homme.", von "Millot, Abb" (9781170031797)
- "Arthur and Emmeline. an Entertainment of Two Acts, Abridged from the Masque of King Arthur. as Altered from Dryden, by David Garrick, Esq. Marked with", von "Garrick, David" (9781170031810)
- "A Collection of Hymns and Sacred Poems, in Two Parts. by James Fordyce.", von "Fordyce, James" (9781170031780)
- "The Birth-Day of Folly, an Heroi-Comical Poem, by Peter: With Notes Variorum, for the Illustration of Historical Passages Relating to the Hero of the", von "Stevens, George Alexander" (9781170031827)
- "The Book of Common Prayer, and Administration of the Sacraments, and Other Rites and Ceremonies ... According to the Use of the Church of England; Tog", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170031773)
- "The Farmer's Daughter, a Poetical Tale. by Christopher Anstey, Esq.", von "Anstey, Christopher" (9781170031834)