Detailseite wird geladen...
2010, ISBN: 9781170011584
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars. Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary. ++++ The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++ John Rylands University Library of Manchester N019612 Egham : printed for the author, by C. Boult. And sold by Rivingtons, London, 1792. 11,p. ; 8° Weight:0.12 lbs, Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 6/10/2010 0:00:00
Versandkosten: EUR 11.85
2010, ISBN: 9781170011584
Kessinger Publishing, LLC, 2010-09-10. Paperback. New. Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy., Kessinger Publishing, LLC, 2010-09-10, Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-10. Paperback. New. Buy with confidence. Excellent Customer Service & Return policy., Gale ECCO, Print Editions, 2010-06-10
Vir Ventures Inc., Vir Ventures Inc.
Versandkosten: EUR 19.26
[EAN: 9781170011584], Neubuch, Title: Letter to the People of England, on Their Present Situation. / Author: Downright Engli / Paperback. New. This item is printed on demand and ships from our central European warehouse in Germany within 7-10 working days by Airmail.
European-Media-Service, GTI GmbH, Waldshut-Tiengen, BW, Germany  [Rating: 5]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei (EUR 0.00)
A Letter to the People of England, on Their Present Situation. by a Downright Englishman. the Second Edition. - Taschenbuch
2014, ISBN: 1170011586
[EAN: 9781170011584], Neubuch, [PU: GALE ECCO PRINT ED 01/01/2014], New Book. This item is printed on demand. Shipped from UK. This item is printed on demand.
Books2Anywhere, Fairford, GLO, United Kingdom  [Rating: 5 (von 5)]
NEW BOOK Versandkosten: EUR 9.12
A Letter to the People of England, on Their Present Situation. by a Downright Englishman. the Second Edition.
Detailangaben zum Buch - A Letter to the People of England, on Their Present Situation. by a Downright Englishman. the Second Edition.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170011584
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170011586
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,054 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 03.09.2010 18:28:38
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 22.01.2014 11:46:38
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Developement of the Views and Designs of the French Nation, ... to Secure to Themselves the Free Navigation of the Rivers Rhine, Meuse, and Scheld", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170011577)
- "A Letter Addressed to Ministers of State, Bishops, Magistrates and Others; Respecting the Body of Men Generally Termed Methodist Preachers, ... by t", von "Greaves, A. B." (9781170011591)
- "Determinations of the Honourable House of Commons, Concerning Elections, and All Their Incidents; As the Issuing of the Writ, ...", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170011560)
- "Hannibal Not at Our Gates: Or, an Enquiry Into the Grounds of Our Present Fears of Popery and the Pre-Der: In a Dialogue Between My Lord Panick,", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170011607)
- "An Essay at Removing National Prejudices Against a Union with Scotland. to Be Continued. Part I.", von "Defoe, Daniel" (9781170011553)
- "Some Improvements to the Art of Teaching, ... the Ninth Edition, Very Much Corrected. by William Walker, ...", von "Walker, William" (9781170011614)