Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: John Rylands University Library of ManchesterESTCID: T143562Notes: With a half-title.Imprint: London : printed for J. Debrett, 1793. Collation: ,74p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General The-real-grounds-of-the-present-war-with-France-By-John-Bowles-Esq~~John-Bowles BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 117001142X, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 84 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=4mm, Gew.=168gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Real Grounds Of The Present War With France. By John Bowles, Esq. John Bowles, Books, Social and Cultural Studies, The Real Grounds Of The Present War With France. By John Bowles, Esq. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
The Real Grounds of the Present War with France. by John Bowles, Esq.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Real Grounds of the Present War with France. by John Bowles, Esq.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170011423
ISBN (ISBN-10): 117001142X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,168 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 14.02.2011 06:21:46
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:14:45
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Letter to One of the Trustees of the Chapel, in the City-Road, Stating and Proving the Difficulties Likely to Be Consequent Upon Their Premature E", von "Bicknell, W." (9781170011416)
- "A Letter to the Reverend Dr. Lowth, Prebendary of Durham; In Vindication of the Conduct of the Fellows of New College in Oxford, in Their Late Elect", von "Bridle, John" (9781170011430)
- "An Answer to a Pamphlet, Entituled, Considerations on the Propriety of Requiring a Subscription to Articles of Faith.", von "Randolph, Thomas" (9781170011409)
- "Brief Thoughts, &C. on a View of the Causes and Consequences of the Present War with France, by the Hon. Thomas Erskine.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170011447)
- "Advice to the Servants of the Crown in the House of Commons of Ireland. Containing Advice to a Lord Lieutenant's Secretary.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170011393)
- "Considerations on the State of Parties, and the Means of Effecting a Reconciliation Between Them.", von "Bigge, Thomas" (9781170011454)