Detailseite wird geladen...
The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.Delve into what it was like to live during the eighteenth century by reading the first-hand accounts of everyday people, including city dwellers and farmers, businessmen and bankers, artisans and merchants, artists and their patrons, politicians and their constituents. Original texts make the American, French, and Industrial revolutions vividly contemporary.++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: John Rylands University Library of ManchesterESTCID: T169525Notes: Imprint: London : printed for J. Owen; and H. D. Symonds, 1792. Collation: ,89,p. ; 8° Books Books ~~ Social Sciences~~ General An-outline-of-general-reform-of-the-British-Constitution-By-a-gentleman-uninfluenced-by-party~~Gentleman-uninfluenced-by-party BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
An Outline Of General Reform Of The British Constitution. By A Gentleman Uninfluenced By Party. Gentleman Uninfluenced By Party., Books, Social and Cultural Studies, An Outline Of General Reform Of The British Constitution. By A Gentleman Uninfluenced By Party. Books>Social and Cultural Studies
An Outline of General Reform of the British Constitution. by a Gentleman Uninfluenced by Party. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 98 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=5mm, Gew.=191gr, [GR: 27400 - TB/Politikwissenschaft/Soziologie], [SW: - Sociology], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
An Outline of General Reform of the British Constitution. by a Gentleman Uninfluenced by Party.
Detailangaben zum Buch - An Outline of General Reform of the British Constitution. by a Gentleman Uninfluenced by Party.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781170011164
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1170011160
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,191 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 19.03.2012 02:14:29
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 21.03.2015 02:14:45
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "A Letter to the Right Honourable Humphry French, Esq; Present Lord Mayor of the City of Dublin. by Sir W. F.", von "Fownes, William" (9781170011157)
- "Appendix to The state of the prisons in England and Wales, &c. By John Howard, F.R.S. Containing a farther account of foreign prisons and hospitals, with additional remarks ...", von "Howard, John" (9781170011171)
- "Heads of a Bill for the Better Relief and Employment of the Poor, and for the Improvement of the Police of This Country. Submitted to the Consideratio", von "Gilbert, Thomas" (9781170011140)
- "The state of the prisons in England and Wales, with preliminary observations, and an account of some foreign prisons. By John Howard, F.R.S.", von "Howard, John" (9781170011188)
- "An Extract of a Letter to the Right Honourable Lord Viscount H**e, on His Naval Conduct in the American War. the Second Edition.", von "Galloway, Joseph" (9781170011133)
- "The Independent Whig.", von "Multiple Contributors" (9781170011195)