The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The eighteenth-century fascination with Greek and Roman antiquity followed the systematic excavation of the ruins at Pompeii and Herculaneum in southern Italy; and after 1750 a neoclassical style dominated all artistic fields. The titles here trace developments in mostly English-language works on painting, sculpture, architecture, music, theater, and other disciplines. Instructional works on musical instruments, catalogs of art objects, comic operas, and more are also included. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T134711Notes: Dramatised from the romance of Cervantes.Imprint: London : printed for H. Newman, and R. Wellington, 1702. Collation: ,48p. ; 4° Books Books ~~ Art~~ History ~~ General The-comical-history-of-Don-Quixote-as-it-is-acted-at-both-theatres-by-His-Majesties-servants-Part-II-Written-by-Mr-Durfey~~Thomas-DUrfey BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
The Comical History Of Don Quixote, As It Is Acted At Both Theatres By His Majesties Servants. Part Ii. Written By Mr. D'urfey. Thomas D'urfey, Books, Art and Architecture, The Comical History Of Don Quixote, As It Is Acted At Both Theatres By His Majesties Servants. Part Ii. Written By Mr. Books>Art and Architecture
The Comical History of Don Quixote, as It Is Acted at Both Theatres by His Majesties Servants. Part II. Written by Mr. D'Urfey. - Taschenbuch
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 64 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=132gr, [GR: 25830 - TB/Kunstgeschichte], [SW: - Art & Art Instruction], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
The Comical History of Don Quixote, as It Is Acted at Both Theatres by His Majesties Servants. Part II. Written by Mr. D'Urfey.
Detailangaben zum Buch - The Comical History of Don Quixote, as It Is Acted at Both Theatres by His Majesties Servants. Part II. Written by Mr. D'Urfey.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140994459
ISBN (ISBN-10): 114099445X
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,132 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 29.11.2012 19:37:08
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 18:10:27
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "The Overture, Serenade, Favorite Songs &C. in the Widow of Delphi, Sung by Mrs. Kennedy, Miss Brown, Mrs. Wilson & Mr. Quick. ... Composed ... by Thom", von "Cumberland, Richard" (9781140994442)
- "The Psalm Singer's Choice Companion: Or a Plain and Easy Introduction to Musick. Set Down in Form of a Dialogue: Divided Into Two Parts. ... by Robert", von "Barber, Robert" (9781140994466)
- "Six Canzonetts, for Two Voices, the Words Taken from Shenstone, and Set to Music by Wm. Carnaby. ...", von "Shenstone, William" (9781140994435)
- "Divine Harmony; Or, a Collection of Fifty-Five Double and Single Chants, for Four Voices, as They Are Sung at the Cathedral of Lichfield; Compos'd by", von "Alcock, John" (9781140994473)
- "A Third Set of Select Pieces for the Organ Performed at the Church of St. George Hanover-Square. Dedicated to the Right Honble. Lord Viscount Fitzwi", von "Keeble, John" (9781140994428)
- "The Hymn of Adam and Eve, Out of the Fifth Book of Milton's Paradise-Lost; Set to Musick by Mr. Galliard.", von "Milton, John" (9781140994480)