The 18th century was a wealth of knowledge, exploration and rapidly growing technology and expanding record-keeping made possible by advances in the printing press. In its determination to preserve the century of revolution, Gale initiated a revolution of its own: digitization of epic proportions to preserve these invaluable works in the largest archive of its kind. Now for the first time these high-quality digital copies of original 18th century manuscripts are available in print, making them highly accessible to libraries, undergraduate students, and independent scholars.The eighteenth-century fascination with Greek and Roman antiquity followed the systematic excavation of the ruins at Pompeii and Herculaneum in southern Italy; and after 1750 a neoclassical style dominated all artistic fields. The titles here trace developments in mostly English-language works on painting, sculpture, architecture, music, theater, and other disciplines. Instructional works on musical instruments, catalogs of art objects, comic operas, and more are also included. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification:++++Source Library: British LibraryESTCID: T185941Notes: Engraved throughout apart from the letterpress preface. Both the songs and scores are given.Imprint: London : printed for the author. Sold at Mrs. Johnson's, and most other music shops, [1762?]. Collation: 5,,41,p. : engr.music ; 2° Books Books ~~ Art~~ History ~~ General Elegies-composed-by-William-Jackson-Opera-terza~~William-Jackson BiblioBazaar
Free Shipping on eligible orders over $25 Versandkosten:zzgl. Versandkosten
2010, ISBN: 1140994387, Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Internationaler Buchtitel. In englischer Sprache. Verlag: Gale Ecco, Print Editions, 54 Seiten, L=189mm, B=246mm, H=3mm, Gew.=113gr, [GR: 25830 - TB/Kunstgeschichte], [SW: - Art & Art Instruction], Kartoniert/Broschiert
Lieferbar binnen 4-6 Wochen (Besorgungstitel) Versandkosten:Versandkostenfrei innerhalb der BRD
Elegies Composed By William Jackson ... Opera Terza. William Jackson, Books, Art and Architecture, Elegies Composed By William Jackson ... Opera Terza. Books>Art and Architecture
Elegies Composed by William Jackson ... Opera Terza.
Detailangaben zum Buch - Elegies Composed by William Jackson ... Opera Terza.
EAN (ISBN-13): 9781140994381
ISBN (ISBN-10): 1140994387
Herausgeber: Gale Ecco, Print Editions
Gewicht: 0,113 kg
Buch in der Datenbank seit 07.07.2012 06:29:51
Buch zuletzt gefunden am 20.03.2015 18:10:27
ISBN - alternative Schreibweisen:
< zum Archiv...
- "Six Voluntaries for the Organ Harpsichord, &C. Composed by John Beckwith ...", von "Beckwith, John" (9781140994374)
- "Caractacus.", von "Mason, William" (9781140994398)
- "Four Lessons and Two Voluntarys for the Harpsichord or Organ Composed by Mr. Samuel Long ...", von "Long, Samuel" (9781140994367)
- "Cantatas for a Voice with Accompanyment; Together with Songs on Various Subjects, for One Two & Three Voices: A Through Bass to the Whole and All the", von "Carey, Henry" (9781140994404)
- "The Beauties of Dominico Scarlatti. Selected from His Suites de Lecons, for the Harpsichord or Piano Forte and Revised with a Variety of Improvements", von "Scarlatti, Domenico" (9781140994350)
- "Leonora, a Ballad, from the German of Burger, Translated by the Author of the German Erato, Etc. and Set to Music by J. F. Reichardt.", von "Burger, Gottfried August" (9781140994411)